Eurodam room service breakfast

Mrs. Howell

I enjoyed a room-service breakfast every morning on the Eurodam inaugural in our VA cabin. Tipped the delivery steward $2 for each tray.

I know some folks like to sit out on the balcony to savor that first cup of joe, but me, I like to sit on the bed, still snuggling under the warm blankies, sipping my tea. And looking OUT the floor-to-ceiling windows of the balcony.

John prefers to dress & head to the Lido for a full breakfast. He also likes the social aspect of "who might I run into." Me, not before I 've had that morning tea. :D

This is the Breakfast Menu for all passengers:

Cabin Breakfast Menu

Preferred Time Frame

6 AM - 6:30 AM 7 AM - 7:30 AM 8 AM - 8:30 AM 9 AM - 9:30 AM

6:30 AM - 7 AM 7:30 AM - 8 AM 8:30 AM - 9 AM 9:30 AM - 10 AM

Juices

Grapefruit; Orange:; Cranberry; V-8; Prune, Tomato

Fresh Fruit

Half Grapefruit; Sliced Bananas; Diced Oranges; Mixed Fruit; Seasonal Melons; Stewed Prunes

Low Fat Yogurt

Plain; Fruit

Breads

English Muffin (1); White Toast (2); Wheat Toast (2); Rye Toast (2); Danish (1); Croissant (2); Blueberry Muffin (1); Bran Muffin (1); Bagel (1)

Preserves

Assorted Jams; Marmalade; Honey; Butter; Margarine; Cream Cheese

Cereals

Corn Flakes; Special K; Mueslix; Raisin Bran; Granola; Fruit Loops; Frosted Flakes; Rice Krispies; Shredded Wheat

With: Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk

Eggs & Meats

Two Eggs: Scrambled or sunnyside up or over easy

Omelet: With Cheese or With Ham and Cheese

Eggbeaters: Scrambled or Omelet with Cheese or Omelet with Ham and Cheese

Meat: Ham or Sausage or Bacon

Beverages

Regular Coffee; Decaf Coffee; Tea; Hot Chocolate; Milk; 2% Milk; Skim Milk; Half & Half

There's nothing I enjoyed more than having my breakfast on the veranda every morning. I also wrote in eggs benedict and they arrived hot and on time every morning. Don't fear to write in something you want that you don't see. HAL is so very accommodating when they can honor your request. I just love HAL.

Wish Princess was as accommodating for it's room service breakfasts. No hot room service breakfasts on Princess on my last cruise.

We have Room Service breakfast almost every morning and love it. We almost never go to Pinnacle or Lido. We always marvel at what a terrific job they do. Shame your experience hasn't been as good, KK.

We often get a call from Room Service a few minutes after it is delivered to be sure we have everything we need or want.

We don't often order room service breakfast, but when we do we're always amazed at the quality of the coffee. Much better than what is served in the Lido. Of course, the Neptune is the very best - but if you don't have access or are looking for a full pot, room service is the way to go.

While on Eurodam I had room service for breakfast nearly every day. It seems like it is VERY popular and they were always punctual.

One Tip : Put the room service card out about a good hour or two earlier than specified. One morning I put it out exactly at the cut off time and it was still hanging there when I woke up. :)

Hi Steve...... Welcome Back.

Hope you and your family had a fabulous time!

Thank you! My family wound up not going as of some time ago. I was on with a couple of girl friends whom I first met on the old Noordam to the Baltic Capitals in 2003. We've kept in touch ever since. They're in the photo with me on EurodamNews.

It was an incredible experience and I took cards and cards of photos. Just trying to organize them bit by bit right now but will have plenty to publish. :)

Happy you had such a good time with your friends.

When we were forced to cancel, I truthfully stopped followinhg the day to day details of the Roll Call so wasn't sure who went and didn't.

Eager to see your photos, Steve.

While on Eurodam I had room service for breakfast nearly every day. It seems like it is VERY popular and they were always punctual.

One Tip : Put the room service card out about a good hour or two earlier than specified. One morning I put it out exactly at the cut off time and it was still hanging there when I woke up. :)

Welcome Home!!

Archived