Favorite Picture of All Time

Manta Ray! Thank You!!!! I have been wondering. I googled why they jump and found a few answers. One being to get rid of those fish that suction onto them. The other was to avoid predators.......like sharks!! I want to think it was the little sucker fish and not sharks since I was swimming there :)

Nope guess not,i guess you guy's are just going to have to click on the pic's if i post any.

I couldn't get on photobucket,for some reason it wouldn't work.

Fyi, to post the big pics from Photobucket...When you go to your Photobucket album, hover over the photo and a drop down menu will appear below the pic (no need to click to have the menu come up), then click your left mouse button once on the "IMG code". You can then paste that link on your CC message.

Edited by Martini Mom

I don't have a photobucket account.Is there another way to do it?

It doesn't have to be Photobucket. It could be any number of picture hosting sites. Another well known site is Webshots.

FYI - accounts with Photobucket and Webshots (and many others) are free.

At any rate, the easiest, and best, way to post pictures is from a photo hosting site. If you upload a picture to this site directly from your computer, all you can do is post a thumbnail.

Here is one of my all-time favorite shots...

This was taken at sunset as the ship was leaving St. Thomas (I think). The cloud, to me anyway, looks like a giant fish leaping out of the water.

5916362036_26b905b98f_b.jpg

Edited by astropilot

A Stingray of some kind leaping out of the water last week in Cabo. I had no idea they even did that!!! I wish I knew what kind of Ray it was.

splendor046.jpg

That picture is awesome! Seeing it live must have been quite an experience.

Swack---are you a professional photographer??  Your shots are Magnificent!   

Thanks for the compliment. That's a tough question to answer. I do sell my travel pix, and am in a couple of galleries, so I guess you could say so. But certainly not making my living off of it, especially since my living includes frequent travels to get more pix.. ;)

:confused:

Breezycruiser, I "loved" your picture of the lighthouse at Atlantis/Nassau.

It is strange that I would see it now, as one of the girls that I work with is either there now or on her way there today!:) I told her to "enjoy" it, as she has never been there before, and it is a MUST to see.:)

Brenda

I think this one sums up how much fun we have when we go, this one was taken in St. Thomas, in June of 2007 while we were parasailing, and we were sailing on the Carnival Valor.

2834301260093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

And to me this one shows how beautiful, it's St. Thomas, taken in June of 2006 and we were sailing on the Carnival Elation. The time & date stamp on the pics is wrong, it wasn't set right, however, it's actually 2 pictures side by side to show the whole picture, but still gorgeous.

2702974900093461973S600x600Q85.jpg

I love the one of you guys - that is an amazing photo and truly grabs the fun spirit

This just about says it all..

DSC00104-2.jpg

I went through this thread again and broke out laughing when I came to this picture of my son.. He is almost 12 now. How things have changed, oh except he still eats all the of ice cream on the ship every year. Only now with a spoon. lmao