Our Pretty Blue Package has arrived!!!

COLLEYBERRY

Happy DAY!! :) our documents are well and truly here !!! It really is a lovely presentation isn't it ?? According to our TA, no cruise line does this as nicely as Hal. It's hard to believe a pretty blue packet could give someone such joy!:) :)

We sail Sept 1, on the Eurodam,which is exactly 38 sleeps from now,no make that 37 ,I never really sleep the night before we leave.

We are so excited to be sailing the New England/Canada itinerary.We are looking forward to cruising on the Eurodam and seeing for ourselves what this new ship has to offer.

Our cabin is an Aft/Stern (I like to think of it as a "Wake View" cabin) and we are hopeful this location will be a happy fit for us.

I really appreciate this forum and all the help it has provided.

I will certainly be glad to post my thoughts on the ship/intinerary should anyone be interested.

There really is a DOC DANCE!!! I know because happened to me this morning.:D :D :D

Happy DAY!! :) our documents are well and truly here !!! It really is a lovely presentation isn't it ?? According to our TA, no cruise line does this as nicely as Hal. It's hard to believe a pretty blue packet could give someone such joy!:) :)

We sail Sept 1, on the Eurodam,which is exactly 38 sleeps from now,no make that 37 ,I never really sleep the night before we leave.

We are so excited to be sailing the New England/Canada itinerary.We are looking forward to cruising on the Eurodam and seeing for ourselves what this new ship has to offer.

Our cabin is an Aft/Stern (I like to think of it as a "Wake View" cabin) and we are hopeful this location will be a happy fit for us.

I really appreciate this forum and all the help it has provided.

I will certainly be glad to post my thoughts on the ship/intinerary should anyone be interested.

There really is a DOC DANCE!!! I know because happened to me this morning.:D :D :D

I find your enthusiam contagious.You will be on the Eurodam when it makes its inaugural visit to Saint John on September 4th. I have marked that day on my calendar as I plan to be on the hill overlooking the harbour to watch her come in. You will see a hill ahead of where the ship docks and it will have an old military blockhouse, as well as a large "Saint John" sign on it. We will be parked up there watching and then make a trip down to the port to have a closer look. Since we don't sail on her until next July that little bit of excitement will have to do for a while. If we are lucky---our TA is trying to get a group aboard either here or in Halifax. We told her we would be willing to drive down to Halifax for the opportunity.

I will look forward to your review of your cruise. Have a wonderful time.

Lucky you!! I know that wonderful feeling when that blue package arrives!

I recall on my first HAL sailing on the Oosterdam and when the blue document package arrived, I was shocked to see my cruise documents in something so fancy!! I actually took it to work to show everyone!!

Last year I received my documents via e-mail :( . But since I had two blue packages from other sailings, I placed my printed items in them. This year I went with a different ta and I really don't know if I will receive my documents via e-mail or the package.

But I tell you one thing, next to arriving on the ship, when you get those documents in your hand that's when it really hits you that the cruise is really soon!!

Happy sailing!!

Second time around and my 40th birthday cruise

MAASDAM

10/24/08-11/07/08

Lucky you!! I know that wonderful feeling when that blue package arrives!

I recall on my first HAL sailing on the Oosterdam and when the blue document package arrived, I was shocked to see my cruise documents in something so fancy!! I actually took it to work to show everyone!!

Last year I received my documents via e-mail :( . But since I had two blue packages from other sailings, I placed my printed items in them. This year I went with a different ta and I really don't know if I will receive my documents via e-mail or the package.

But I tell you one thing, next to arriving on the ship, when you get those documents in your hand that's when it really hits you that the cruise is really soon!!

Happy sailing!!

Second time around and my 40th birthday cruise

MAASDAM

10/24/08-11/07/08

What a wonderful way to celebrate a 40th birthday !! Hey if 60 is the new 40 ,you may have to show ID in some of the venues onboard ;)

Happy Birthday and sailing to you !!

My blue package came yesterday, with docs for a b2b on the Maasdam for Aug 30/Sept 6 sailings for Boston/Mtl and Mtl/Boston.

I also picked up a Cruise Planner for next year's b2b, probably same itinerary; either the Maasdam, or the Eurodam out of NYC.

Congratulations on receiving that little blue bundle of joy! The excitement really comes through in your post.

I'm still considering the Eurodam for a future cruise and would love to get aboard when she arrives in Halifax for the first time Aug. 27th but I was told by HAL that they aren't planning any special events here :(. I was invited to NYC for the inaugural stop there but am unable to make it. First hand reviews are alllmost as good and I look forward to yours as well as the many other surely to come.

Congratulation, Colleyberry on receiving "The Blue Package", I received mine a week ago, sailing on the Amsterdam Aug 29th, What a feeling!! This is my first time on Holland America, Have a great trip

Archived