Do they have menus on Spanish??Imagination

Terry305

No, they don't have menus in Spanish. My grandfather only speaks spanish and that's the reason why I'm always sitting next to him, so I can translate the food selection.

Maybe you can call Carnival and ask them if you can have a spanish menu or if you could have a spanish speaking waitress.... don't worry, they always have an option! enjoy your cruise

No menus in Spanish. I know because I'm Hispanic and not once anyone asked me if I wanted them in Spanish, also sat with a Spanish couple during lunch and we had to help them translate their menu.

Fred

I was at a table of 10 once when two elderly Grandmas from Russia were traveling with their extended families sitting at the two tables around us. The grandchildren always came over to our table, explained the menus to them and ordered for them.

I thought it was so refreshing that the younger grandchildren could help bridge the gap between two different countries (even cultures) as they had.

Archived