Rejected C&A Coupons

My parents have a cruise booked for Feb on Jewel that started as a next cruise. Last month I saw it listed as having a senior discount. I let my mom know and she was able to have the discount applied.

I have the RC Visa card and was thinking of turning in some points for an OBC certificate and applying it to their cruise as a gift.

I'm getting confused so please help. If they already have the next cruise OBC and senior discount, can I give them a Visa point OBC also or will that be rejected?

You can redeem Visa points for an OBC. What a nice gift. :)

When you get the certificate you can call 1-888-305-4626 and give them their booking number and the certificate number and how you want them applied to the booking.

Fill in the information required, make a copy and mail to the address shown on the front.

My parents have a cruise booked for Feb on Jewel that started as a next cruise. Last month I saw it listed as having a senior discount. I let my mom know and she was able to have the discount applied.

I have the RC Visa card and was thinking of turning in some points for an OBC certificate and applying it to their cruise as a gift.

I'm getting confused so please help. If they already have the next cruise OBC and senior discount, can I give them a Visa point OBC also or will that be rejected?

Think of it this way...If it is something you received because you EARNED IT (Diamond status, stocks, Visa card points) then you can combine as many of them as possible for a Cruise! these are called BENEFITS!

If it is something Royal Caribbean is offering to all cruiser's, than after the Correct date ( either July 1st or July 31st) you can only use one. Such as

a Crown & Anchor Coupon, Thank You Coupons OnBoard Credits offered from C&A for Next Cruise Bookings or Onboard Bookings. These are all OFFERS.

I am not quite sure whether a Senior Discount or a residential Discount is a Benefit or Offer!

You can have only 1 OFFER and as many Benefits as you have earned per Booking!

Since the Visa OBC's are something you earned..YES they will be able to get an OBC along with the NC OBC!

See, I wasn't trying to stir the pot and start trouble! I just wanted to let everyone know what I found out. Glad that you were able to get your discounts as well. Now, we all will have a few more dollars to spend at the bar (lol).

Debbi

Debbi.........you have saved money for some.........so if you stirred the pot.......you did a great job!:D

Just off the phone with C and A...booked a last minute cruise using a NC........asked about using the thank you coupon and yes,you now have till July 31st......so now I have 2 coupons(2 different cruises) waiting to be applied.

Thank you OP!!:)

Does RCCL have to receive it before the 31st?

Think of it this way...If it is something you received because you EARNED IT (Diamond status, stocks, Visa card points) then you can combine as many of them as possible for a Cruise! these are called BENEFITS!

If it is something Royal Caribbean is offering to all cruiser's, than after the Correct date ( either July 1st or July 31st) you can only use one. Such as

a Crown & Anchor Coupon, Thank You Coupons OnBoard Credits offered from C&A for Next Cruise Bookings or Onboard Bookings. These are all OFFERS.

I am not quite sure whether a Senior Discount or a residential Discount is a Benefit or Offer!

You can have only 1 OFFER and as many Benefits as you have earned per Booking!

Since the Visa OBC's are something you earned..YES they will be able to get an OBC along with the NC OBC!

C&A coupons are not offered to all cruisers just C&A members and Thank You coupons are only offered to recent cruisers so they are not something offered to all cruisers. Oh the confusion continues to grow!!!(Though I too think they are offers, not benefits)

C&A coupons are not offered to all cruisers just C&A members and Thank You coupons are only offered to recent cruisers so they are not something offered to all cruisers. Oh the confusion continues to grow!!!(Though I too think they are offers, not benefits)

You are correct in C&A coupons only being offered to C&A members! The Thank you coupons only for recent cruisers. I suppose you wouldn't have the OPTION to use that OFFER if you didn't receive it!!

Can't try to use something you didn't get to use!:rolleyes:

Even though the C&A Certificates are "offered" to only C&A Members and the Thank You letters are sent to pax off recent cruises..............they are both considered offers..............just like the OBC you get for booking a cruise while on a cruise........be it a NC booking or a specific cruise.

So, if they stand by by their July 31 enforcement date this time...........then on July 31st you will have to select just one "offer".

Archived