Conjoin Twin Beds For 1A?

kimstoess

Hello! I had a 1A cabin on the Miracle on the Rivera deck. Since I was cruising solo I requested my steward to place both beds together. When I returned from dinner that night, he did.

Now on some of the older ships I guess they have the bunk like style. But on the newer ships you can get them together.

Happy sailing!!

Not 1As. 4As.

Go here...

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/victory.php

Under "Cabin Details by Deck" select whatever deck you're interested in. It lists every cabin and the bed configuration.

Does anyone have a membership at that site? What if you pay the fee and they don't even have photos of the cabins you want to see?

Hello! I had a 1A cabin on the Miracle on the Rivera deck. Since I was cruising solo I requested my steward to place both beds together. When I returned from dinner that night, he did.

Now on some of the older ships I guess they have the bunk like style. But on the newer ships you can get them together.

Happy sailing!!

The Miracle is a different class than the Victory...The Victory does not have 1A's that can be pushed together.

Does anyone have a membership at that site? What if you pay the fee and they don't even have photos of the cabins you want to see?

The deck plan portion is free.

But I don't look for photos there. I go search for photos on Webshots or Flickr, or some other photo-posting site (or just Google the ship name). I use the cruisedeckplans just to see what is in the various cabins.

The deck plan portion is free.

But I don't look for photos there. I go search for photos on Webshots or Flickr, or some other photo-posting site (or just Google the ship name). I use the cruisedeckplans just to see what is in the various cabins.

Thanks. I know the deck plans are free -- I can see those on the Carnival site anyway; what I'd want is photos of specific cabins, as opposed to the generic photos for each category that you can see on CCL's site. I do check webshots, and google in general but I've rarely ever had luck that way.

I am thinking about booking a cruise on Carnival Victory next year. Do they have any inside rooms that you can conjoin the two beds to make one bed? Thanks!

lol I was curious myself and read thru the answers and still dont know if the Victory has any of those 1A cabins with beds that conjoin. Its not a ship I normally take so I read thru the thread hoping for an answer and still dont know.

2444 and 2445 are comparable to 2462 and 2465 on the Conquest size ships. Larger room than most 1A's and 2 full windows. But they do NOT have 2 beds, just a twin and a bunk bed. Therefore I assume no 1A's have 2 twins on the Victory. I have been in 2444 and have seen 2445 on the Victory. But I have not seen the 1A's in the bow.

Archived