Amadeus Discounts?

hcross888

Just checked with my TA. Her firm (one of the largest cruise travel agencies) says they are unable to discount AMA or Avalon. I was curious myself since these are two lines we are considering for a Danube cruise next summer. She had great things to say about both, however.

I recently got over 15% off thru cruisecompletedotcom. Enter the info and its sent out for bids. They have had the best deal 3 out of 4 times I used them. There is also a resortcompletedotcom for hotel rooms but i haven't used that yet.:D

Watch out 2Travelers. I mentioned that same great travel agent that you did and somebody got offended and reported me and I received an email from the Host of this web site, saying mentioning an agency by name was a no-no and I will be sent out of cyberspace on cruise critic if I did it again. Kind of silly, in my opinion, but I figured I would pass it along.

Couldn't agree with you more. I found them through cruise critic, too. Cruise critic has been my "guru" for so many cruises - got lots of advice about guides and hotels, too. I wish they had a cruise critic for land tours. Other than Fodors.com I have not found anything approaching this.

Hi ronnie,

thank you for the info. i went to the web site and there are a lot of different programs offered. i think we like best the one from prague to budapest. i will request a price quote from them as soon as we know the date we want to go. it really looks good - thnks again

miti

• 9 months later...

YIPEEEE.... we got our docs last week and are all exited.

we are leaving in a couple of days on our first river cruise aboard the AMA-Amalyra. Thanks again for the valuable info and great advice we got on this board !

YIPEEEE.... we got our docs last week and are all exited.

we are leaving in a couple of days on our first river cruise aboard the AMA-Amalyra. Thanks again for the valuable info and great advice we got on this board !

Hi miti300,

We are leaving on Friday for the Amalyra. You must be on our cruise. Are you doing the pre and post through AMA or on your own?

Archived