Savings Cert. ?

When you are traveling by yourself is it normal that they only apply half of the cert or are they suppose to apply the whole thing?

The amount is per cabin but on my invoice it is broken down per person, bizarre. Call C & A and see what they are doing because I think you should get it because you are paying both fares.

The amount is per cabin but on my invoice it is broken down per person, bizarre. Call C & A and see what they are doing because I think you should get it because you are paying both fares.

They aren't even showing the obc that I should be recieveing, but I will bring that up as well..... thank you for the help..

They aren't even showing the obc that I should be recieveing, but I will bring that up as well..... thank you for the help..

It is coded so it is not listed as a savings certificate, I just look on mine for my $50 savings certificate and it says

HAML-POST CRUISE and it shows -25.00 for per one and for person two.

It is coded so it is not listed as a savings certificate, I just look on mine for my $50 savings certificate and it says

HAML-POST CRUISE and it shows -25.00 for per one and for person two.

I did call C&A about the issue and they stated that it is based on two people and that sense i'm going on my own that I only qualify for half.

Brian, I'd call again and see if you get a different answer. If not, ask for a supervisor. Every coupon I've ever used is per stateroom...and I'm looking at one right now!

When I talked to the guy he said that he was reading the coupon as I was talking to him, but I will have to wait until I go back to work to check it sense I left it in my mailbox. If it doesn't say what he told me than I will call them back and press an issue about it... I thank everyone for the help!!!

Terms and Conditions: Please make sure the front of the coupon is completed. Coupon may be redeemed at any travel agency or through Royal Caribbean, at time of reservation, and is not transferable. Savings are in U.S. Dollars and are not redeemable for cash. When reserving please reference the applicable option code. If booking with a travel agent, this certificate is to be presented at time of reservation. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Discount offer will not be replaced if certificate is lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed. The offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares. Applicable to all categories, unless otherwise noted. Subject to availability. Prices are per person, shown in U.S. Dollars, based on double occupancy and subject to change. Offer is valid on (all 6-night and greater sailings) (3 to 5 night sailings only), with the exception of holiday sailings. Certain restrictions apply. Government taxes and fees are additional. Offer is not combinable with any other promotion or offer unless expressly stated therein. The applicable offer value will be deducted from final payment upon review by Royal Caribbean International. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full face value. Discount applies on a per stateroom basis, double occupancy. Prices vary by ship and sailing date and space if subject to availability at time of reservation. The coupon must be submitted no later than final payment.

Archived