Which NCL Ship Was It?

bencruzN

A co-worker recently (last week) went on a cruise; short 4 days Catalina Island, Ensenada and San Diego. He SAID he went on NCL, but could not remember the name of the ship. I thought this would be a perfect cruise for my mother's first time, however I've checked their website and can't find that particular cruise. Could they have "discontinued" that cruise or what happened to it? I wanted to give my mother some info on it. Does anyone know which NCL ship it could be?

Thanks

I WISH it were NCL! Just not possible, tho ... If it left from Port of Los Angeles it was the Monarch of the Seas (Royal Caribbean). The MN is leaving LA mid-October and is pretty much sold out until then.

After she leaves the only other option for a 4-day is on a Carnivore ship.

Actually the Radiance of the Seas (RCI again) will be doing 4 & 5 day cruises out of San Diego for a couple of mos. Can't remember when she starts that ...

~d

We took this cruise on RCCL... leaves out of LA goes to San Diego, then to Catalina Island and Ensanada. It was our first cruise... it wasn't bad. Nothing fancy, but it got us excited about taking another longer cruise! :)

A co-worker recently (last week) went on a cruise; short 4 days Catalina Island, Ensenada and San Diego. He SAID he went on NCL, but could not remember the name of the ship. I thought this would be a perfect cruise for my mother's first time, however I've checked their website and can't find that particular cruise. Could they have "discontinued" that cruise or what happened to it? I wanted to give my mother some info on it. Does anyone know which NCL ship it could be?

Thanks

It was probably RCI or Carnival; NCL doesn't do short cruises out of L.A.

Nita

Archived