Luggage Tags?

kjwinston

When going Celebrity do we get Luggage tags through the mail in plenty of time or should we just show up early and join the crowds to make luggage tags? Any recomendations or hints to make Luggage go smother? :confused:

Hi,

When I got my packet from Celebrity after final payment (some time mid June for an Alaska Millennium trip leaving August 29th) it included bright orange luggage tags with our names on it and our room number. It did not include place for address, contact telephone, etc. but it works perfectly for the cruiseline's needs. I will have complete luggage tags for flying, hotels, etc.

fern

We're sailing on 8/22 and received our cruise package including our preprinted luggage tags about 2 weeks ago. We booked through a TA so I don't know if it came from him or directly from Celebrity. If you're sailing soon and don't have them, I'd call whoever you booked through to check.

When going Celebrity do we get Luggage tags through the mail in plenty of time or should we just show up early and join the crowds to make luggage tags? Any recomendations or hints to make Luggage go smother? :confused:

If you booked your cruise through Celebrity, they will send you your Documentation packet through the mail a few weeks before your sailing. If booked through a travel agent, the agent will follow the same procedure.

Post #5 stated a very important point about luggage tags, so I'll repeat and expand on it. If you asked for paper documents, you'll get them in the mail and it will include personalized luggage tags. If you (or your TA) requested electronic documents (e-docs), you'll get the info over email and will get a template you'll need to fill out and then attach by tape and so on.

We always ask for paper documents, mainly so we get the color-coded (by deck/stateroom) tags, and we also love the booklet to peruse, even though the info in on the website - still neat.

If you aren't sure what you requested, either check with your TA, or go to the Celebrity site and check your reservations and it lists 'Ticket Delivery Preferences:' delivered electronically or in paper format. Your choice.

Denny

Archived