Imagination-5:45PM dining time-which room is it?

jimw

We got our documents yesterday for a Sep 22 cruise and we have a 5:45 pm dining time. Our room is midships so we would prefer the midships dining room. Our thanks goes to a wonderful resource--the CC group!!!

We got our documents yesterday for a Sep 22 cruise and we have a 5:45 pm dining time. Our room is midships so we would prefer the midships dining room. Our thanks goes to a wonderful resource--the CC group!!!

There are only 2 dining times now. As Wennfred said they are 6:00 and 8:15 in both dining rooms.

As I indicated the docs just rec'd indicate 5:45pm, it may be different but that's not my interest at present.

I am interested in finding out which dining room might that be? I guess it could be either since there are only 2 dining times.

We are hoping for midships dining as our cabin is midships............

As I indicated the docs just rec'd indicate 5:45pm, it may be different but that's not my interest at present.

I am interested in finding out which dining room might that be? I guess it could be either since there are only 2 dining times.

Correct - it could be either.

I have no idea why Carnival has not straightened out all the confusing information on their website and docs w/regard to the dining times... GEESH!!!

Tom

Hello I am also travelling with hubby and friens in the same ship, same day, our seating is the late one, I already called Carnival and tell them I wanted the dining room closest to our room they said it will be the Pride one. Our cabin is midship as well.

is only 30 more days lol

There's no way to know at this point. Even though your docs say 5:45, there is no more 5:45 dining time, only 6 and 8:15. They have your request for early dinner, but that doesn't mean they have you assigned to early dinner. If they were still using the old system, 5:45 would have been the aft dining room.

I agree with Tom...they've taken down the website twice in the past few weeks to make "upgrades." Why haven't they fixed the dining preferences?

jimw - You requested a dining assignment. Remember it's a request only. No one except Platinum passengers know their exact time before getting the Sail & Sign card at check-in, just prior to boarding the ship.

Having a midship cabin, you could be assigned either dining room.

I once had cabin E1 at the frontmost part of the ship, yet was assigned the rear dining room. Go figure.:rolleyes:

You requested a dining assignment. Remember it's a request only. No one except Platinum passengers know their exact time before getting the Sail & Sign card at check-in, just prior to boarding the ship.

If needed, I will talk with the Maitre D; and maybe change the Dining room. I did change it on a previous cruise and was a little sorry that I did. The Maitre D told me the one table I could change to was not a great location and advised me to not change. He was correct.

Archived