Can we start a FRESH Great Balcony Cabin list for the "SKY" ?

mr jailerman

Hi! We just booked an AB suite (stateroom 9075) for our Sky sailing on March 30th. The room looks wonderful based upon the pictures that I've seen, and the balcony appears to be enormous! I'd love input on this room if anyone has stayed in it or has seen it for themselves.

Regina

Okay I will be aft balcony 9076 for my honeymoon... Has anyone been in this room?

If you go to Youtube and type in : NCY SKY in the Search section their is a recent video from the SKY "BA" cabin 0067. That is an AFT Balcony cabin on the Norway Deck above us (I have 9077) It's a 2 minute video and will give you a great idea about the cabin. I watched it the second time with the volume OFF and enjoyed the video MUCH MORE.. Watch it and you will understand..:D

If you go to Youtube and type in : NCY SKY in the Search section their is a recent video from the SKY "BA" cabin 0067. That is an AFT Balcony cabin on the Norway Deck above us (I have 9077) It's a 2 minute video and will give you a great idea about the cabin. I watched it the second time with the volume OFF and enjoyed the video MUCH MORE.. Watch it and you will understand..:D

hahaha i already knwo what you're talking about... i typed it in yesterday and wondered what was wrong with the dude... imagine spending a vacation with him!

hahaha i already knwo what you're talking about... i typed it in yesterday and wondered what was wrong with the dude... imagine spending a vacation with him!

:D"Spending time with him" :eek: Yeah, I think I will pass on that..;) Good video of the Cabin though.. It will be good that your on your Honeymoon with that cabin as there is NOT MUCH ROOM in these cabins for people whom WONT get along WELL ! :D Enjoy..

:D"Spending time with him" :eek: Yeah, I think I will pass on that..;) Good video of the Cabin though.. It will be good that your on your Honeymoon with that cabin as there is NOT MUCH ROOM in these cabins for people whom WONT get along WELL ! :D Enjoy..

Im soooo glad I came across this cruise and cancelled my other one... I was paying about $200 more on royal for an outside than im paying for an aft balcony on ncl... its insane!! we've never had a balcony before so it should be great :)

Im soooo glad I came across this cruise and cancelled my other one... I was paying about $200 more on royal for an outside than im paying for an aft balcony on ncl... its insane!! we've never had a balcony before so it should be great :)

You will love it ! It's amazing how much time you spend in your cabin (Even if it were not your honeymoon ;) :D) When you have a Balcony to enjoy away from all the crowds..

• 3 months later...

We are going in November and have booked 9076 aft on the Sky. Here's what I found on the NCL website:

Cabin 9076 Details- Category Location: Outside- Ship Side: Port- Position In Ship: After- Cabin Dimensions: 202 Sqf- Sky Cabin 9076 Deck Number 9 Standard Capacity - 3 , Cabin Includes , Private Balcony , Floor To Ceiling Glass Door , Shower , Convertible Lower Beds (2) , Convertible Single Sofa Bed , Duvet , Refrigerator , Hair Dryer , Telephone , Safety Deposit Box , Television , Aft Section , Oceanview Stateroom , Port Side , Sitting Area , Dresser , Large Porthole , Cabin Square Footage (202) , Balcony Square Footage (48) , Pier Aft , Sprinklers

We are going in November and have booked 9076 aft on the Sky. Here's what I found on the NCL website:

Cabin 9076 Details- Category Location: Outside- Ship Side: Port- Position In Ship: After- Cabin Dimensions: 202 Sqf- Sky Cabin 9076 Deck Number 9 Standard Capacity - 3 , Cabin Includes , Private Balcony , Floor To Ceiling Glass Door , Shower , Convertible Lower Beds (2) , Convertible Single Sofa Bed , Duvet , Refrigerator , Hair Dryer , Telephone , Safety Deposit Box , Television , Aft Section , Oceanview Stateroom , Port Side , Sitting Area , Dresser , Large Porthole , Cabin Square Footage (202) , Balcony Square Footage (48) , Pier Aft , Sprinklers

We're in this cabin in Aug... I can give you the pros/cons/issues at that time ;)

How about the Aft Cabins ? Any good Afts with GREAT A/C and a good Toilet ? Thanks..:)

We just got off the SKY and we had 9076 aft balcony (way back) great cabin. Air works great, good mattress, clean room and bathroom, toilet and shower drain well, and balcony furniture in good condition.

Thanks !! If you don't mind, Please look at the deck 9 AFT BALCONY CABINS (Not sure what deck your on..:) ) To see if they have the New Blue Metel Mesh chairs or the old white plastic ones on the Balcony. Also still seems to be people complaining about sewage smell from the aft as well..:eek: Hopefully you will not have any of that.. Enjoy your cruise and we will be waiting for those pics and review in a couple weeks.. Thanks again..:)

Yes, we had the blue mesh chairs on our balcony...very comfortable!

DH and I just sailed the SKY and loved this cabin and think you will too! (the description says there is a large porthole but it has no porthole)

We just got off the SKY and we had 9076 aft balcony (way back) great cabin. Air works great, good mattress, clean room and bathroom, toilet and shower drain well, and balcony furniture in good condition.

SOOOO good to hear!!! Sailing in it on 8/3! :)

• 3 weeks later...

YAY! Thanks so much for posting this! So good to hear! :D

Thats why I am booked on the Sky instead of the RCCL Majesty for October...big difference for a 3 day cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We stayed in room 0021 on the 10th deck. Fabulous room, right near the mid-ship elevators. Beds were super comfy, a/c worked great, and our room steward was good too. This deck can be a little noisy at times because it is right below the pool deck, but it's a very convienient location and close to everything.

I saw in the pics that there is a metal door with a port hole.

Is there also a glass door - I loved waking up in the morning and seeing the sea and sky out of the flass door. It would be a pity to have only a port hole.

• 2 weeks later...

on our B2B Sky earlier this month we had Cabin 0065 - aft balcony. awesome cabin...just a shot up the stairs to the Longboard Bar when feeling the munchies.

not much noise from above from the Great Outdoors Cafe.

...hope you don't mind that i sweated a bit in the life jackets, during the muster drill. ok i sweated a lot! hehehheeheh....ewwwwww :eek:

Archived