Can we start a FRESH Great Balcony Cabin list for the "SKY" ?

mr jailerman

LILBXQT,

Hope you had an amazing cruise!!

Post some pics when you get a chance!

Thanks! :)

Would love to give you those pics I promised, but I ended up not taking pics of the cabin... Just a video!!! We actually have very little pics at all from our HM. We were still floating on cloud 9 on this cruise and forgot to take a good amt of pics!

No complaints with the room though. Didn't expect it to be as small as it was, but the balcony was great altho we were hardly ever out there. Just to check the weather, dry some clothes, and for sail-away. It was nice to have our bottle of champagne out there, away from the crowds. You can see people in the suite next to you though from the balcony so be aware of that (we actually snuck into the suite right before disembarking since the room was being cleaned... it is very roomy and very nice... well, it should be for the price they charge for it) No sewer smells or any of that like people were complaining about in the past. Just a reallly far walk to get off the ship.. hehe

Would love to give you those pics I promised, but I ended up not taking pics of the cabin... Just a video!!! We actually have very little pics at all from our HM. We were still floating on cloud 9 on this cruise and forgot to take a good amt of pics!

No complaints with the room though. Didn't expect it to be as small as it was, but the balcony was great altho we were hardly ever out there. Just to check the weather, dry some clothes, and for sail-away. It was nice to have our bottle of champagne out there, away from the crowds. You can see people in the suite next to you though from the balcony so be aware of that (we actually snuck into the suite right before disembarking since the room was being cleaned... it is very roomy and very nice... well, it should be for the price they charge for it) No sewer smells or any of that like people were complaining about in the past. Just a reallly far walk to get off the ship.. hehe

Thanks for the info! Glad to hear you had a good time!

• 3 months later...
Curious why 9015 is a lower category than the rest on this deck,any insight into this? We're in this cabin in April - hope it's not obstructed????

No idea why it's a lower category , there was no issues with cabin.

Only thing I noticed was a broken hinge on the wardrobe. Not an issue , and the sort of thing you expect on an older ship.

Everything else in the room was good as new , great view and wish I was back there now :( instead of freezing here.

Archived