Wine and Caviar Cafe' on Grand Princess?

RetdCruizers

Princess' WEB site advertise the Grand as having a Caviar and wine/champagne bar. I asked on board and was told that it has been a while since they had that bar.

The WEB site also advertises the specialty restaurants open for lunch. Most of us know this is not a fact.

We sailed on the Grand in March of last year and do not recall this feature... has she been in dry dock since? Sounds like a winner!

You know, I think there's a problem with the Princess website...we noticed that it was advertised on one of the last Princess ships on which we sailed recently (can't remember which one...I believe it was the Island Princess). However, once we were on the ship, no one could tell us where it was or IF it was...now, we are booked on the Grand and I noticed a couple of days ago that it's advertised on the website that it's available on the Grand...very strange, perhaps its down in the belly of the ship close to the medical clinic...! :eek: It's no big deal but we thought that venue would be interseting and enjoyable.

Archived