$14.95 for STEAK???

Gracie115

[quote name='Ocean Boy']Don, not to debate its demise, but wasn't the midnight buffet also associated with cruising for just about forever? It disappeared in our lifetime. Again, I'm not trying to start a debate on whether it was a good or bad move. But if something that was so intimately tied with cruising as that can go its own way what makes the MDR any different?[/QUOTE]

Its a difficult comparison, the elimination of the midnight buffet and the eliminating of the MDR. But, I understand what you are saying, anything is possible.

I do believe if RCL wanted to go in this direction, they would have done it with the Oasis.

[quote name='Flossie']You know I think that most of us just see this as one more lost thing of cruising, not that it is a big deal right now that there is a charge of 14 whatever for a steak, its just one more thing that seems to be going by the way side,( food in MDR included in cruise fare) and the dinning experance as we have known it.

My in-laws cruised some 30 years ago on there first cruise and the thing that I remember the most that they talked about was, the food, how beautiful it was, the midnight buffets, ( with an s ) and the ice carvings,and the shows, I could not tell you how big there cabin was or what size the pool area was. But I can tell you that they had steak and lobster.

When you talk to someone about cruising that has never been on a cruise what is one of the first things that they say,..... wow I have heard that food on a cruise is wonderful, so..... I guess I have to wonder why are they messing with one of the things that have drawn people to talk about cruising for so many years.As those of us that have cruised many times we know that there is much more to a cruise then just the food. But people still associate
good food included in the cruise fare.

I guess I just like cruising the way that it is and don't want to see changes, So many things have been cut out since we first started crusing and some of them we really miss.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more. That is exactly why we really need to try to get RCL to reconsider ruining one of the last bastions of traditional cruising. I do like some of the newer innovations and there are a lot of more casual cruisers now. I have no problem making certain adjustments and do realize the present economy with the oil prices deserves certain adjustments to keep the cruise business "afloat", if you will.

But RCL, Please leave the MDR food included in the cruise price and please offer a GOOD steak throughout the cruise so as not to insult the very people who keep you in business, your cruisers.

[quote name='Ladylouwho']My point exactly. My Time was first. Now this. Then the MDR...."poof" gone. Little Control over? If everyone just goes along with or remains silent, sure they have no control. I am just trying to do something. We have gotten an indication that the RCL Corporate office is aware of this thread. Why not try to stop this thing now?[/quote]

Oh good grief, My Time has been a success without upsetting traditional dining. Sorry, but you are someone who looks for trouble where trouble doesn't exist.

How often do you cruise on RCI?

[quote name='Flossie']You know I think that most of us just see this as one more lost thing of cruising, not that it is a big deal right now that there is a charge of 14 whatever for a steak, its just one more thing that seems to be going by the way side,( food in MDR included in cruise fare) and the dinning experance as we have known it.

My in-laws cruised some 30 years ago on there first cruise and the thing that I remember the most that they talked about was, the food, how beautiful it was, the midnight buffets, ( with an s ) and the ice carvings,and the shows, I could not tell you how big there cabin was or what size the pool area was. But I can tell you that they had steak and lobster.

When you talk to someone about cruising that has never been on a cruise what is one of the first things that they say,..... wow I have heard that food on a cruise is wonderful, so..... I guess I have to wonder why are they messing with one of the things that have drawn people to talk about cruising for so many years.As those of us that have cruised many times we know that there is much more to a cruise then just the food. But people still associate
good food included in the cruise fare.

I guess I just like cruising the way that it is and don't want to see changes, So many things have been cut out since we first started crusing and some of them we really miss.[/quote]

Please honestly list the last 5 cruises you have taken on RCI. We took our first cruise with this line in Nov. '06. The food today is the same. What year are you going back to when food was "wonderful"?

[quote name='EscapeFromConnecticut'][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=teal][FONT=Comic Sans MS] So a few questions that the KonsolidatedKoolAid can’t or won’t answer:[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[LIST]
[*][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I]Truly, if this upsell dining room trial succeeds, HOW could RCL stop itself from encroaching further? Hypothetically, let’s say they clear $600,000 in profit – or even $6 million – off the $14.95 steak if it’s sold fleetwide for a full year. [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[*][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I]RCL is a multibillion-dollar company; $6 million isn’t remotely close to a make-or-break number. [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[*][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I]In other words, if Fain is desperate enough to actually NEED the extra revenue by demolishing a core component of traditional cruising (no prices in the MDR), then his hunger for more cash must be enormous … and won’t possibly be satisfied by the steak.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I]The steak itself is ... peanuts.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/quote]

I think you are someone who, for whatever reason, has a hang up with Mr. Fain.

I'll ask you also, list your last 5 cruises on RCI??

Nice post Flossie. Never-cruisers always mention the "great food" that we are reputed to receive on all of our "many" cruises. I usually respond that we generally enjoy the experience, but the great food thing is no more.

That said, I don't really care if the free steak is not great. It would be nice, but with enough steak sauce it is OK. At least I can enjoy dinner with my dining companions then. There are many nights that I really don't like anything on the regular menu. The alternative steak is my food selection. My concern is if they decide to expand the concept. I don't really want paid items in the dining room at all.

Something that I think is missing from this debate...

Let's discuss the "alternative menu"... traditionally the alternative menu was also known as a "Spa Menu", today (at least on our last cruise) it is called the "Vitality Menu"...

The "alternative menu" was not designed to offer you options instead of the regular menu... it's design was intended to provide "healthful" options... that is to say that what has been found on that menu was designed to be suitable to those subscribing to a particular diet or food lifestyle... debate that if you will, but that was (and still is) the motivation behind the "alternative menu"...

Granted, many of us have happily chosen entrees from this menu as an "alternative" to the regular menu... but make no mistake, it's motivation was always based on healthful selections...

Given that...

We have now been given an ORGANIC steak option which carries a surcharge... on the "alternative" menu...

Does everyone see where I am going with this?

I sincerely believe that this is an aspect that has been overlooked by those who believe their "options" have been taken away.... I see many arguing this concept as if a menu item has been removed without their "permission" when what has really happened is that an option (albeit in a tacky way) has been changed to more closely adhere to a truer sense of the "alternative" menu... I see this "alternative" menu evolving into something that should appeal to the trend of organic and healthy food options...

As people who work in the food industry, DH and I can honestly say that ORGANIC meat IS more expensive and less widely available than its' hormone-filled alternative... hence, the charge, while tacky and not in line with the spirit of the MDR is completely understandable from the food service business...

I do not believe that this will lead to further charges on the menu for other entrees... However, I do expect to see sweeping changes to the types of entrees provided on the "alternative" menu... I expect to see that menu fall more closely in line with the original intention of the menu... it's already happening simply by changing its' name to "Vitality"...

Why???

This is the impression that my DH received during interviews he went through with RC Culinary a few months back... He recalls a heavy emphasis on his knowledge of "healthy" cooking techiques, his nutritional expertise being questioned... and based on his experience, we conclude that RC is trending towards offering more healthfully inspired cuisine on their alternative menu... Maybe it's a foolish assumption being made by a couple of folks with 20+ years of food experience each... maybe it's wishful thinking... maybe it's hopefully optimistic...

But if the "alternative" to that thinking involves a corporate scam... :rolleyes:

Anyway... just something for ya'll to mull over...

[quote name='amybear912']Something that I think is missing from this debate...

Let's discuss the "alternative menu"... traditionally the alternative menu was also known as a "Spa Menu", today (at least on our last cruise) it is called the "Vitality Menu"...

The "alternative menu" was not designed to offer you options instead of the regular menu... it's design was intended to provide "healthful" options... that is to say that what has been found on that menu was designed to be suitable to those subscribing to a particular diet or food lifestyle... debate that if you will, but that was (and still is) the motivation behind the "alternative menu"...

Granted, many of us have happily chosen entrees from this menu as an "alternative" to the regular menu... but make no mistake, it's motivation was always based on healthful selections...

Given that...

We have now been given an ORGANIC steak option which carries a surcharge... on the "alternative" menu...

Does everyone see where I am going with this?

I sincerely believe that this is an aspect that has been overlooked by those who believe their "options" have been taken away.... I see many arguing this concept as if a menu item has been removed without their "permission" when what has really happened is that an option (albeit in a tacky way) has been changed to more closely adhere to a truer sense of the "alternative" menu... I see this "alternative" menu evolving into something that should appeal to the trend of organic and healthy food options...

As people who work in the food industry, DH and I can honestly say that ORGANIC meat IS more expensive and less widely available than its' hormone-filled alternative... hence, the charge, while tacky and not in line with the spirit of the MDR is completely understandable from the food service business...

I do not believe that this will lead to further charges on the menu for other entrees... However, I do expect to see sweeping changes to the types of entrees provided on the "alternative" menu... I expect to see that menu fall more closely in line with the original intention of the menu... it's already happening simply by changing its' name to "Vitality"...

Why???

This is the impression that my DH received during interviews he went through with RC Culinary a few months back... He recalls a heavy emphasis on his knowledge of "healthy" cooking techiques, his nutritional expertise being questioned... and based on his experience, we conclude that RC is trending towards offering more healthfully inspired cuisine on their alternative menu... Maybe it's a foolish assumption being made by a couple of folks with 20+ years of food experience each... maybe it's wishful thinking... maybe it's hopefully optimistic...

But if the "alternative" to that thinking involves a corporate scam... :rolleyes:

Anyway... just something for ya'll to mull over...[/quote]

What do you mean by organic steak? And when did steak get healthy?

The midnight buffets were eliminated because fewer and fewer people were going, many just to look, and the amount of food thrown away was enormous.

Years ago, on the old Prodigy BBS, a regular poster was a retired X cruise director who listed the daily food budget per pax for all the big lines. Wonder what that is now?

[quote name='Jeka']What do you mean by organic steak? And when did steak get healthy?[/QUOTE]

You need to read the Cruise Critic News article regarding the steak controversy. The cruise line is billing it as 100% grain fed ORGANIC beef. Perhaps you should catch up with the current news and then respond. :)

[quote name='Jeka']Oh good grief, My Time has been a success without upsetting traditional dining. Sorry, but you are someone who looks for trouble where trouble doesn't exist.

How often do you cruise on RCI?[/QUOTE]

Well just to go back a couple of years for instance:

2005 - 12 night RT out of Harwich, England to ports in France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Norway & Amsterdam on the Jewel of the Seas. We booked the Royal Family Suite and literally spent a small fortune on that one. 5 of us on that one.

2006- 7 night Navigator of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean 2 balcony cabins 6 of us then

2007 - 7 night Vision of the Seas RT out of L.A. to the Mexican Riviera, again the Royal Family Suite. 5 of us

7 night Serenade of the Seas RT Vancouver to ports of call in Alaska,
JS AFT 1100 (Best Cabin!!!) Just my husband and I

7 night western Caribbean on the Carnival Conquest two cabins, 6 of us (we went Carnival because our friends had booked it) We had a great time!!

2008 - 7 night eastern Caribbean on the Freedom of the Seas one D1 balcony with a connecting large ocean view. 6 of us again. Traveled with a total group of 16.

7 night News Years Eve on the Voyager of the Seas. Final payment made Monday. 8 of us in an Inside family suite with an adjoining large ocean view.

Booked:

2009 June -7 night Mediterranean Out of Barcelona RT two connecting D 1 balconies. 4 of us.

July - 7 night on the Liberty of the Seas eastern Caribbean 2 connecting D1 Balconies. 6 of us. Traveling with a total group of 16.

2010 June Oasis of the Seas. Two connecting Boardwalk balconies. 6 of us again. Traveling with a total party of 16.

I am Diamond, my husband is Diamond, all 3 of my daughters are Diamond and after the New Years Eve sailing my grandson will be Diamond. We are all sailing full steam ahead toward Diamond Plus! Oh, and when I say there are 5 or 6 of us, that means my husband and I are paying for that many passengers and all their expenditures on the ship, plus airfare and hotel. Just in case you wanted to know.

I left out some earlier cruises on the Rhapsody of the Seas.

Was there a particular reason you wanted to know? Sorry my post was so long, but as you can see we cruise often on RCL. And no, I do not "look" for trouble.

Let's see, I have been a member of cruise critic since Jan. 2003 and I just hit 500 posts. You on the other hand have been a member of CC for just under 13 months and already you have more posts than me. Hmmmmm.... and I am the one looking for "trouble"?

I won't ask you how many cruises you take or how many passengers you pay for because.....well....you know, I am not looking for "trouble".

[quote name='KCcruisin07']I agree. The steak we had on Legends was tough and had gristle. I believe that they should have a good quality steak occasionally (included in the price).[/QUOTE]

or, you could try another cruise line where maybe the food isn't so bad.
point I'm trying to make is that why would I cruise Royal..with sucky food...which forces me to pay extra for something decent, when I can get better than decent food on CCL or NCL at no cost in their MDR??
How far is having gorgeous ships going to get them??
It already sounds like the natives are getting a bit restless.....

[quote name='Jeka']What do you mean by organic steak? And when did steak get healthy?[/quote]

Organic steak... has to do with the chemicals a cow ingests or is injected with .... or in the case of organic - the lack thereof...

Healthy does not necessarily just compromise "watching calories" or "fat content"... Today, eating healthy also includes eating in a way that is conscious of how the food is prepared... read "The Omnivore's Dilemna" - that's a real eye-opener...

The trend today is all about WHAT goes into your food before you get it... and many are very concerned with chemicals that are used to "plump" food...

Steak is a protein... red meat dude... many diets on the market today promote red meat as a great source of protein and part of a healthy lifestyle... particularly if that meat is organic...

[quote name='Jeka']I think you are someone who, for whatever reason, has a hang up with Mr. Fain.

I'll ask you also, list your last 5 cruises on RCI??[/quote]

What do you think you are the reservation police? You used this same logic in the 2 yr old in specialty restaurants. You my dear, are most offensive. Let me list my cruises to you, to see if I pass your holier than thou test.

My first cruise was with carnival in 1990, as a spring break hottie, who had the crew begging for my cabin number.

Fast forward to March 2008 and we decide to take our son on a cruise, but do not want the anything goes Carnival experience for him, so we cruise on the Navigator....you know the cruise that I posted there was a kiddo and parents that waltzed in @ 8:30....which you were very mum about, as others posted it wasn't a rare occurance.

Just got back from the disney wonder 2 weeks ago.

Do i have a right to an opinion now?

How about this...tomorrow, i will be sitting down with my TA to discuss a girls getaway weekend, where we were thinking of booking either the 2 day Navigator, or a 3 day Bahamamas with RCCL. We will also be discussing something big for the summer of 2010 for my son's 8th grade graduation. We were thinking of either Alaska or Europe. Get this...he wants to do either on a cruise.

Also, we have a cruise booked with them in June of next year.

Does this pass your inspection? Anyone who has cruised, has a cruise booked, or even THINKING of a cruise has a right to type out their opinion. You have no right to even ask about anyone's cruising experience.

[quote name='Jeka']This thread is beginning to sound like the My Time Dining threads of yesteryear. Remember the never ending complaining that it was going to ruin cruising on RCI forever and the polls that proved the majority didn't want My Time. We'll My Time has appeared to have been a success. I've not seen many complaints and where is everyone who was going to jump ship over it? They're still here beating their drums to another dining cause that they have little control over once again.[/quote]

I, and many others, still don't want My Time - been there, done that, on NCL and Princess. I have no problem with RC giving people that OPTION in a part of the MDR. However, when RC tries to force it on everyone, then I be a vocal complainer on that issue also. Same thing with the steak for sale - it's an OPTION on the Freedom, but on the Majesty evidently guests have lalready lost the OPTION on the type of steak they can get.

[quote name='Jeka']Please honestly list the last 5 cruises you have taken on RCI. We took our first cruise with this line in Nov. '06. The food today is the same. What year are you going back to when food was "wonderful"?[/QUOTE]

Oh this is classic! You took your first cruise on RCL less than 2 years ago and you are asking those of us who have been around awhile and are Diamond or more how many cruises we have been on with RCL? I had not read this post prior to responding to you asking me how many cruises I had been on. Unbelievable! Made my night! Ha, Ha!

I have not read every post, but from the ones I have read, no one seems to be getting the point here.

This has nothing to do with organic beef or anything like that.

In my opinion, this is just a test by Royal Caribbean to gage passengers reactions.

In the past, all food on a ship was part of the cruise fare. Then they started with specialty restaurants and charged for them. I believe that the goal of the cruise lines is to go to a completely different pricing structure for food. You will pay extra for all the food you want. You will be charged for each meal, and what you have for that meal.

First it will be the dining rooms. Then the buffets, Pizza, snacks, etc...

One of the biggest enjoyments on a cruise was the all-inclusive features.
Now, NCL is considering charging extra for shows. Royal will be charging for specific items in the dining room. It will not stop there.

In my opinion, the days of the all inclusive cruise are coming to an end.

Personally, if that happens, My days of cruising will also come to an end. My wife and I have done 12 cruises with another one booked for Nov 08. I won't accept that new philosophy.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't think so.

[quote name='Ladylouwho']Well just to go back a couple of years for instance:

2005 - 12 night RT out of Harwich, England to ports in France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Norway & Amsterdam on the Jewel of the Seas. We booked the Royal Family Suite and literally spent a small fortune on that one. 5 of us on that one.

2006- 7 night Navigator of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean 2 balcony cabins 6 of us then

2007 - 7 night Vision of the Seas RT out of L.A. to the Mexican Riviera, again the Royal Family Suite. 5 of us

7 night Serenade of the Seas RT Vancouver to ports of call in Alaska,
JS AFT 1100 (Best Cabin!!!) Just my husband and I

7 night western Caribbean on the Carnival Conquest two cabins, 6 of us (we went Carnival because our friends had booked it) We had a great time!!

2008 - 7 night eastern Caribbean on the Freedom of the Seas one D1 balcony with a connecting large ocean view. 6 of us again. Traveled with a total group of 16.

7 night News Years Eve on the Voyager of the Seas. Final payment made Monday. 8 of us in an Inside family suite with an adjoining large ocean view.

Booked:

2009 June -7 night Mediterranean Out of Barcelona RT two connecting D 1 balconies. 4 of us.

July - 7 night on the Liberty of the Seas eastern Caribbean 2 connecting D1 Balconies. 6 of us. Traveling with a total group of 16.

2010 June Oasis of the Seas. Two connecting Boardwalk balconies. 6 of us again. Traveling with a total party of 16.

I am Diamond, my husband is Diamond, all 3 of my daughters are Diamond and after the New Years Eve sailing my grandson will be Diamond. We are all sailing full steam ahead toward Diamond Plus! Oh, and when I say there are 5 or 6 of us, that means my husband and I are paying for that many passengers and all their expenditures on the ship, plus airfare and hotel. Just in case you wanted to know.

I left out some earlier cruises on the Rhapsody of the Seas.

Was there a particular reason you wanted to know? Sorry my post was so long, but as you can see we cruise often on RCL. And no, I do not "look" for trouble.

Let's see, I have been a member of cruise critic since Jan. 2003 and I just hit 500 posts. You on the other hand have been a member of CC for just under 13 months and already you have more posts than me. Hmmmmm.... and I am the one looking for "trouble"?

I won't ask you how many cruises you take or how many passengers you pay for because.....well....you know, I am not looking for "trouble".[/quote]

Well, can't discount you as someone who doesn't sail RCI. We will be diamond plus by the end of Nov., first cruise Nov. '06. The food has never been outstanding, but we don't cruise for the food.

Please accept my apologizes for doubting your most recent loyalty to Royal. My guess is my posts are greater than yours as I've cruised til I've dropped over the last 2 years!;)

[quote name='hoop4321']What do you think you are the reservation police? You used this same logic in the 2 yr old in specialty restaurants. You my dear, are most offensive. Let me list my cruises to you, to see if I pass your holier than thou test.

My first cruise was with carnival in 1990, as a spring break hottie, who had the crew begging for my cabin number.

Fast forward to March 2008 and we decide to take our son on a cruise, but do not want the anything goes Carnival experience for him, so we cruise on the Navigator....you know the cruise that I posted there was a kiddo and parents that waltzed in @ 8:30....which you were very mum about, as others posted it wasn't a rare occurance.

Just got back from the disney wonder 2 weeks ago.

Do i have a right to an opinion now?

How about this...tomorrow, i will be sitting down with my TA to discuss a girls getaway weekend, where we were thinking of booking either the 2 day Navigator, or a 3 day Bahamamas with RCCL. We will also be discussing something big for the summer of 2010 for my son's 8th grade graduation. We were thinking of either Alaska or Europe. Get this...he wants to do either on a cruise.

Also, we have a cruise booked with them in June of next year.

Does this pass your inspection? Anyone who has cruised, has a cruise booked, or even THINKING of a cruise has a right to type out their opinion. You have no right to even ask about anyone's cruising experience.[/quote]

So you've cruised RCI once, no offense, but big deal.

[quote name='PSCruiser']I, and many others, still don't want My Time - been there, done that, on NCL and Princess. I have no problem with RC giving people that OPTION in a part of the MDR. However, when RC tries to force it on everyone, then I be a vocal complainer on that issue also. Same thing with the steak for sale - it's an OPTION on the Freedom, but on the Majesty evidently guests have lalready lost the OPTION on the type of steak they can get.[/quote]

Not the same, totally different experience.

No. NCL tried charging for shows and it went up like a lead balloon.

As an agriculture inspector, it is ingenuous for a Royal Caribbean spokesperson to "claim" that it is organic beef without providing documentation or labeling that it is certified organic. (would you like to see how fast they may backtrack on that one?) given the new federal organic regulations? Just an observation, not a cause for action. :D

And I would like to say that I seriously doubt the veracity of the obnoxious and mean-spirited poster that has been often "quoted" on this page.

[quote name='pbhunt']No. NCL tried charging for shows and it went up like a lead balloon.

As an agriculture inspector, it is ingenuous for a Royal Caribbean spokesperson to "claim" that it is organic beef without providing documentation or labeling that it is certified organic. (would you like to see how fast they may backtrack on that one?) given the new federal organic regulations? Just an observation, not a cause for action. :D[/quote]

Exactly a good point... lots of things have an "organic" label slapped on them... doesn't necessarily mean they are truly organic...

I too would like to see the documentation before I would deem it worthy of paying for... but then again, I find don't find organic meat to be particularly flavorful unless you slather it with some bearnaise...;) that, of course, totally defeats the health benefits of said organic steak...

The point I was trying to make was that lots of companies are answering to consumer's requests for healthy food products... Look at the growth of Whole Foods Market... Look at how places like Chili's and Applebees denote "healthy" options on their menus... RC is no different, especially given their marketing strategy of "active" cruise styles... this just fits right in with that image that they are trying to convey...

The surcharge is just pure economics, despite what the Don't-Change-My-Cruise-Experience-Conspiracists(DCMCECs) want to say... that doom and gloom attitude of "this is a sign of things to come" is far too over-reactionary - especially at this early stage in the trial... and especially without considering the marketing strategy I've been talking about...

My guess is that organic steak won't see much movement on a cruise... people are vacationing and in that frame of mind, many forego their usual healthy routines for a "break"... They would have to sell an awful lot of organic steaks per cruise to make it worthwhile... my guess is that it would be something offered on the "alternative" "Vitality" menu a couple of nights per cruise to make it lucrative...

HOWEVER... I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to have a meal supplement card or plan of sorts... as in, for a surcharge you can choose the "Vitality" meal plan, including organic foods and other healthful options... I see it working much like the soda card... you get some sort of sticker on your SeaPass that labels you as part of that healthy menu crowd... (no Pina Coladas for you Ma'am, you're on the Vitality Menu Plan...:rolleyes: ;) )

The face of cruising is changing... heck, it's ALWAYS been changing, just ask anyone who has been cruising for the last 20 years and boy, can they tell you stories about the changes they've seen... Many of them have adapted to those changes over the years and still find something that brings them back to cruising...

Thats great that USA Today has an article on the issue.

Tomarrow im booking a HAL cruise instead of a RCI cruise in protest of the steak charge.

Remember when Celebrity tried to charge $25 for the Cirque Ball (did not go last too long) and when Celebrity tried to charge $7.95 for a premium desert in the MDR.

Archived