$14.95 for STEAK???

Gracie115

I think that it is a good idea to charge extra for certains items. Have a base price for the cruise and chage extra for the use of the kids programs, pool, flow rider, for the people who order 4 or 5 extra lobster tails at dinner, extra desserts etc.

Keep the cruise faire low and pay for what you use. I do not want to pay more when I do not use alot of the services or eat more than I should because the food is all you can eat.

I am so with you on this!! And sincerely hope this is something RC considers. I will willingly pay for an improved dining experience, and hope they provide an option for upgraded dining throughout the entire cruise. Those that like a more formal dining experience can have it, while allowing others who are not so fussed about formal dining can have the standard package.

Alma

I am so with you on this!! And sincerely hope this is something RC considers. I will willingly pay for an improved dining experience, and hope they provide an option for upgraded dining throughout the entire cruise. Those that like a more formal dining experience can have it, while allowing others who are not so fussed about formal dining can have the standard package.

Alma

Whoops! didn't realize this was a dead thread. Had a couple of hour of entertaining reading though!

Archived