MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

I've never thought about dumpster diving for codes until you mentioned it! I've belonged to the MCR program since its inception--I could have had a million points in my account by now. I work at a University and there are 100's of recycle bins all over campus. Also, the hockey arena & football arena sell coke products & I'm sure I could get 1000 codes after each game! Now--all I have to do is figure out a way to do this discretely! :)

We were in New Orleans this weekend yet still didn't relent on collecting codes. We were waiting for the Steamboat Natchez and there was a table set up selling alcoholic drinks and sodas. A guy came up to restock with several 12-packs on his wagon. I walked up, pointed and went, "Can I have those?" He knew exactly what I wanted but only gave me the flaps from the opened cartons.

We also tend to nonchalantly peek into any trashcan we walk by. I'd do this and Scott would loudly whine, "But I'm tired of eating out of the trashcan!" Or he'd go, "I told you I'd buy you a sandwich later!" I'd respond, "But Daddy! I'm thirsty!"

We got some strange looks. And a handful of caps.

I can't believe that they are out of this one now, too. Do you think that since they are lowering the fares so much, they want to be sure that we have to at least pay for our wine and soda, since we will probably be cutting corners wherever possible on near-future cruises?

I can't believe that they are out of this one now, too. Do you think that since they are lowering the fares so much, they want to be sure that we have to at least pay for our wine and soda, since we will probably be cutting corners wherever possible on near-future cruises?

Have any body heard if they put back the soda card to get yet?

FYI - I ordered our Soda Cards on 10/2 and received them via regular mail today. Now that found out they are out of stock, I'm really glad I didn't wait. Hoping for all of you that they restock soon.

Erika

Any news about the coke cards yet?

Question for those who have already sent the Romance package form in to Royal Caribbean:

Did you receive an email, letter or anything confirming it was received and added to you cruise?

How long has it been since you sent in the form?

I sent in my wine and dine package form last Monday and haven't heard back from RCL yet, but I'm not concerned. We don't cruise until March 2009.

About 9 calendar days after after I sent my Wine and Dine form in I got an e-mail confirmation.

"Congratulations on redeeming your Wine & Dine package with Royal Caribbean through the My Coke Rewards program. We wanted to notify you that we have received your certificate and are processing your order. Please expect to hear from us with more information one week prior to your sail date. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at this address. Thanks again for participating; we are excited to have you on board."

:) Thanks for this thread. I just registered today. I hate to think how many points I have thrown in the trash in the last year. :eek:

Yup, my thoughts exactly when I saw this thread. And now to see the one item I wanted out of stock (the Coke Card for DS on upcoming cruise in December)

oh, the pain, the pain ... (obscure reference for any Dr. Smith of Lost in Space fans)

The soda card went *poof* from MCR this morning :(

Now all that's left is the Ultimate Romance Package, for 6000 points! :mad:

I said go to the coke reward page and suggest reward and put in soda card and see if their bring it back it's were a try.

I said go to the coke reward page and suggest reward and put in soda card and see if their bring it back it's were a try.

I don't know if it is my computer settings or what, but when I click on the link for suggest reward, nothing happens. Does this happen to anyone else?

Is it just me, or are there some new rewards on there today....cheap stuff like T-Shirts, computer game subscriptions, and the like?

Maybe there is some hope (perhaps it will come back at a higher point level ) but I doubt it.

Have any body hear about the soda card coming back yet?

Sometimes things that sell out...stay that way and they disappear. No way to know...have to keep checking the website. I had it on my wish list and got an email that it was running low, so don't know if I'll get one that it's back! I can only hope, cruise is in January!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived