Bathrobes?

bb-62driver

We had robes from our very first RCI cruise. Just ask your room steward for them. We were never denied, although once we were told he would have to see if any were available. After you reach a certain level, I think Diamond, you automatically get robes.

Seems pretty bush league considering the minimal expense to RCI and the goodwill it would promote.

Is a bathrobe considered goodwill? For my job I travel about 4-5 months of the year, I've never used a hotel robe. Why not just ask for one if you want it?

We've always booked a JS and don't always get a robe... it just depends! I always bring a short, lightweight one that fits (I'm small, those robes are huge and bulky), so that I have something, just in case. Hubby won't wear one, even if it's there!

Seems like a silly question, but does RCI have robes in the cabins like on HAL?

Suites and Platinum and above C&A folks get them automatically.

If you are not one of those categories just ask your room attendant for a couple and they'll be glad to get them for you.

Just make sure you return them the last night otherwise it's $65 each on your Seapass

I was just wondering what the cost would actually be to RCI to provide robes, I mean, they must have enough robes onboard for about 50% of the passengers when you consider all suite guests and members that are platinum and above. What would it really cost to get enough for every room?:confused:

Trust me, I'm not complaing, I could care less, but I'm just curious. I don't use the robes but I think it would be a convenience to some people that have to pack robes.

The only thing I can think of is that they don't provide them because they like to use them as an added perk for repeat cruisers. Anyone else have any insight?

Archived