Whoa! Withdrawals!

Leejnd4

No Cruise Critic for HOURS! OUCH! Anyone else going through withdrawals like me? :o

This is the first time I've actually been able to get on the boards all day - and it looks like it was down for everyone else too. That hurts! :p

No Cruise Critic for HOURS! OUCH! Anyone else going through withdrawals like me? :o

This is the first time I've actually been able to get on the boards all day - and it looks like it was down for everyone else too. That hurts! :p

Same here! And it still isn't working 100%:(

And here I am, FINALLY able to get on again after I posted this thread hours ago, which somehow managed to DUPLICATE itself! Weird.

Seriously, this has been a really looong dead spell for CC. I feel bad for the folks who are using their roll call threads to make last-minute plans and such. I know I've relied on CC for my cruise plans many times, and there's usually a posting frenzy right before departure to firm up things.

I hope they've gotten their technical difficulties sorted out.

Hi LeeAnne,

I thought I had somehow been banned from CC when I couldn't get in this morning and then again this afternoon. I am currently over at DS's house babysitting the granddaughters, and I just had to try again to get my fix, and it worked. I'm glad you made this post so I felt assured it was not just me.

Yipee!

• Administrators

The longer story is in my announcement I posted; the short story is we started a maintenance project at 4am that should have been done afer a few short hours and it wasn't. Then, we found it didn't work and had to reverse everything.

Nothing short of a nightmare.

Anyway, we're glad to be back and hope you all are too. Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate it.

Laura

Laura, thanks for taking the time to update us in this thread!

Betty, I'm trying to work out if I can get to the get-together - I haven't posted in our roll call because I'm still trying to work out the details. I have to be in Temecula that evening for a concert, but it's still possible. I should have an answer tonight. :)

Archived