Ben & Jerry's Sweet gets Concierge Club access!

Hypo

There is a cute video tour that is currently being shown on the home page for Cruise Critic by "Trvlgrl". It is a complete tour of the "sweet" and info about the daily ice cream treats.

What was new to me, is that RCCL considers this PR class room as a suite and grants access to the Concierge Club for the folks staying in this cabin.

Cool!!!

Hypo

This is true and very cool indeed. We had the pleasure of staying in the B&J Sweet on the Liberty this August and boy did it make us feel special. Our Travel Agent didn't know that this was a special room when we booked it and we only found out thru CC. Thanks all!!!:D

There is a cute video tour that is currently being shown on the home page for Cruise Critic by "Trvlgrl". It is a complete tour of the "sweet" and info about the daily ice cream treats.

What was new to me, is that RCCL considers this PR class room as a suite and grants access to the Concierge Club for the folks staying in this cabin.

Cool!!!

Hypo

Thank goodness! There would have to be some incentive to live for a week with all those bovines! :D Ice cream alone would not be enough to have me willing to share my cabin with all those unwanted guests......

Cool!!!

Hypo

If I say please, can you give us the link to the video tour? Please :p

I am sorry. I could certainly live with the concierge benefits, but I would have to stuff all those ugly cows in the closet for the week! I think I am just glad that I am diamond C&A status so I can have the privileges without booking the cows! ;) :D

I might be tempted, anything is possible.:rolleyes:

That's me in the video, and my husband shot it. I too thought that the cow theme would put me over the edge, but the benefits are sooooooo worth it. I fell in love w/the cows after a couple of days though and didn't want them to leave my cabin! LOL

Here is the direct link on YouTube since I don't know how long CC will keep us on the home page. :)

Archived