2 elite = 2 bar set ups?

CruzinNoony

But you do realize, Pia, that you might be fattening Princess' profits by almost $4 when you switch them out. :) :rolleyes:

Maybe you can make it up in free laundry! :D

Gotta have my jeans dry cleaned at least at least 2 more times on the next cruise so I look good for formal night.:cool: :p :)

WE didn`t like any of the spirits either last cruise but couldn`t get them changed as they don`t do wine or Bacardi Rum.

Our friends say they will help us out drinking what we get next cruise.:D

Barcardi is the only thing I will trade out for, I get 2 bottles of rum and 15-20 cokes.

Don't drink the hard stuff at all.

Just have to sweet talk the right room service supervisor. :D

Barcardi is the only thing I will trade out for, I get 2 bottles of rum and 15-20 cokes.

Don't drink the hard stuff at all.

Just have to sweet talk the right room service supervisor. :D

I was told they didn`t do Bacardi but that was from the Princess office. I must try again. Thanks:)

So who do I ask when I get onboard? This has made my day,:D

It will be in the Q&A folder (binder) on the desk in your cabin. Look in the room service section and the liquor packages are listed there. Call room service on the cabin phone and order.

If you are Elite then when you call room service ask to speak with the supervisor and ask for the switch out of your liquor setup. ;)

It will be in the Q&A folder (binder) on the desk in your cabin. Look in the room service section and the liquor packages are listed there. Call room service on the cabin phone and order.

If you are Elite then when you call room service ask to speak with the supervisor and ask for the switch out of your liquor setup. ;)

On our last trip we talked to the room steward but your suggestion sounds like I can get a better deal.

It can't hurt to try. Thanks.

Several times when I've asked to have the booze switched out for sodas I've had a call from the pursers desk to say that they were exchanging $$ for $$ and did I mind if they were a liitle short as the $$ didn't add up to a complete extra soda. Other times the sodas have just appeared with no comments

Qty seems to vary ship to ship and cabin steward to cabin steward. As I said I've recieved anywhere from 18 to 30 cans. Once sailing with a friend she got about 12 cans on her switch and I got over twice that. Of course on that trip she had the cabin steward from !@#% and mine was great even though we were only two cabins apart.

I always ask my cabin stewart to switch to all Diet Coke and it's never been a problem, They will give you equal $$ value, it usually amounts to around 18-24 sodas. ( one time I got I believe 30)

Still a while till we are elite but good to know this - I thought it would be a one for one swap not $$ related:D

Lady Jag: Too funny, no I didn't feel compelled to drink it all as we brought home the full second bar set up. Just way too much for just me. Wouldn't you know we would get 2 bar setups the only time it was just Lindsay and me. Glad we didn't have to fly home from that cruise.

Yes, we have always gotten a full bottle of champagne in our full suites. I probably does have to do with the cabin steward. In the Grand Suite there wasn't even a question as to the full bottle being delivered.

Only on the Tahitian Princess did they not swap out the setup. They would change the soda for diet soda, but nothing else.

Meredith is very good at sharing, that's why we all had such a great time at trivia and bingo. Meredith and Bob are awesome partners.

Ed/Jeff/Paul/Bob

And I had a great time marking your papers. :) Actually, I only had a great time when our team beat yours, which of course wasn't too often. :(

Archived