Bathroom items?

Scorpiorose

what is supplied in the bathroom as far as shampoo? Conditioner? Razors? Liquid soap? Body lotion? Anything else we can ask for?

ALSO.....do they give free sea sickness pills out at the docs office? I need these little tips as this is our first cruise with Hall!

Shampoo, conditioner, cake soap, shower gel and body lotion are provided and replenished as needed. No razors. I think pills are available at the front desk, but bring some anyway - if you're sick, you may not want to go down and stand in line.

Enjoy your first HAL cruise. :)

HAL supplies these Eelmis products:

The products included:

1.7 ounce bottle - Pure Shine Shampoo - infused with the aroma of Lime, Basil, and Grapefruit.

1.7 ounce bottle - Pro-Vitamin Conditioner - a citrus experience that replenishes with conditioning Vitamin B5 Panthenol.

1.7 ounce bottle - Sharp Shower and Bath Gel - an aroma-therapeutic blend of Mint, Charmonile, Wild Marjoram, Nettle and Thyme in a Mineral rich Sea Salt base.

1.7 ounce bottle of Vitamin Rich-Body Lotion - infused with Vitamin-rich Wheat Germ, Carrot and Sweet Almond Oil.

For the Face: Citrus Soap Slice - pure Glycerin soap is lightly infused with the aroma of Grapefruit, Basil, Clove and Lime.

For the Body: pure zest cleansing soap - infused with nature's own Lime, Clove Leaf, Lavender and Rosemary Extracts in Palm Oil.

No Razors.

Shampoo, conditioner, cake soap, shower gel and body lotion are provided and replenished as needed. No razors. I think pills are available at the front desk, but bring some anyway - if you're sick, you may not want to go down and stand in line.

Enjoy your first HAL cruise. :)

I knew they offered these items but never thought that they replaced them as needed.

I think I will just use the supplied items and not schelp my own stuff.

DH insists on bringing his own bonine incase they were to run out. I don't even think he really needs them but he insists.

Even though I'm a creature of habit and enjoy the products that I use at home, I've come to realize that the less I have to pack the better off I am...so I now have come to enjoy the toiletries that are supplied onboard. They actually are very nice.

Even though I'm a creature of habit and enjoy the products that I use at home, I've come to realize that the less I have to pack the better off I am...so I now have come to enjoy the toiletries that are supplied onboard. They actually are very nice.

Archived