I'm considering HAL for a Baltic Cruise... curious if the kids' program (m)

OurDogCisco

is good in Europe. The reason I ask is that many cruises lines have AWESOME programs but the ship mainly sails in the Caribbean. We are getting bored of the Caribbean and want to try something new. So, while I don't use the club as a babysitter my kids do need interaction with other kids from time to time. Maybe a couple hours a day. Anyways... I'm looking at Eurodam (which I hear is new) and Rotterdam. I noticed Rotterdam holds about 1,317 people which might mean less kids (or is that the wrong assumption). We'd definitely be sailing during the summer...

The Rotterdam should have fewer kids than the E-dam, but that's not a bad thing. Your kids will have a better opportunity for more personal attention that way. And there's sure to be enough other kids for them to find a few to pal-around with. They don't need scores of kids for that.

Club HAL is usually open 2 hours at a stretch in the morning, afternoon, and evenings on sea days. On port days it's open during the day by pre-arrangement.

The teens have a late-night area (supervised), and younger kids can stay late for a fee.

My grandgirl (teen) was involved in the program on the Volendam when we went to Alaska. She enjoyed her time there.

Archived