Iceland,Norway, Britain

azalice

We are thinking about doing the Iceland, Norway, & British Isles trip - 12 days in July 2009, rd trip London (Crown Princess). Has anyone done this trip? If so, please give some opinions of places, scenery, etc.

Same advice... I too did a British Isles cruise, and just came back from a transatlantic on the Sea that visited Norway, Shetlands, Faroes, Iceland and Greenland... absolutely fantastic itinerary! (Both with TXTraveler76 in fact!!!)

I would go back (and will) in a flash!

I arranged several private tours on both these cruises (British Isles and Transat) so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!!

MC

I've done a 14 day cruise to Norway, and last fall a Transatlantic with stops in Norway, Iceland & Greenland. Both were fantastic and I'd do them again anytime. Before the TA I spent a couple of days in Southampton and did day trips to both Winchester and Portsmouth. Lots of fun. Check out the ports of call board for lots of great info on things to see & do

You will love this trip, don't forget to start a Roll Call if there isn't one yet!

Sailed with both TXTraveler and Marie Claude which I met on our roll call, our roll call is still going more than a month after returning. Iceland, Greenland, Faroes and Shetlands all exceeded my expectaions!

You will love this trip, don't forget to start a Roll Call if there isn't one yet!

There is! I started it insanely early ;)

azalice, congrats on booking the Crown for July 31st! We have a fairly good roll call going on considering the trip is still far away...

There is! I started it insanely early ;)

azalice, congrats on booking the Crown for July 31st! We have a fairly good roll call going on considering the trip is still far away...

Boy this sounds familiar! Right MC and Jacki? I remember starting our roll call the day I booked which was 18 months before we sailed! :D

Archived