Low Tech Request of Royal Caribbean

nealberk

Well, if you go next month, I am sure you will see many....:D

We all could be swinging in the rain :D

Lars' date=' you're assuming I work out.:D[/quote']

emm:D....no, you dont need it. You are perfect just the way you are:)

But if you did work out you would, I suppose!!??:D

Swinging on a ship could cause certain problems with some people. Consider this. If the ship is rockin' and rollin', and the you are moving in a different direction, the combination of movements could throw your balance off enough that you wouldn't be able to walk properly, and possibly fall overboard.:eek:

Swinging on a ship could cause certain problems with some people. Consider this. If the ship is rockin' and rollin', and the you are moving in a different direction, the combination of movements could throw your balance off enough that you wouldn't be able to walk properly, and possibly fall overboard.:eek:

Good point, Tiger. They would have to ban swinging on rough days.

I just received this email from Carnival, apparently they are the swingingest cruise line :D

Since you're already a part of the Carnival family, we want to let you in on a little secret - we're going to try to set a Guinness World® Record. And, trust us, this is something you'll want to see. So join us for a Carnival Block Party Sunday, November 2nd. Because we're unveiling - drumroll, please - the World's Largest Piñata. There'll be ice cream, music and lots of fun. Not to mention, a 6-story piñata. Best of all, our own John Heald, Senior Cruise Director will give away five 7 day cruises, departing out of our newest port in Baltimore. So come on down and be a part of history. After all, it's not every day you help set a world record.swing.gif

Good point, Tiger. They would have to ban swinging on rough days.

It would be good for the once who like swing rough - not the falling overboard part:D:Dofcourse - I thing there are swingers out there that will only book a cruise during hurricane season.:)

It would be good for the once who like swing rough - not the falling overboard part:D:Dofcourse - I thing there are swingers out there that will only book a cruise during hurricane season.:)

I can see Lars has really been giving this some serious thought. I would have never thought about the rough swingers booking during hurricane season.:)

Archived