Low Tech Request of Royal Caribbean

nealberk

Usually swingers come from all classes and all walks in life.

Aren't that the truth....

I see a new species evolving....swing hogs.:p

Oh, uh, that's what we need. What's the dress code for swinging?

Why don't we add some rocking chairs. They are just as relaxing or are we afraid of becoming too old:D

That's more my speed, I'm afraid.

There's a dress code?!?:eek:

You wouldn't want to ruin the experience for the rest of us swingers by showing up in something inappropriate, would you? I mean, just how hard is it to dress PROPERLY for swinging?

It totally ruins my experience to look over and see another swinger wearing something that doesn't match the ambiance of swinging.

If you can't dress properly for swinging, why don't you just not swing? there are plenty of OTHER things you could be doing, if you don't want to dress appropriately for swinging.

You wouldn't want to ruin the experience for the rest of us swingers by showing up in something inappropriate, would you? I mean, just how hard is it to dress PROPERLY for swinging?

It totally ruins my experience to look over and see another swinger wearing something that doesn't match the ambiance of swinging.

If you can't dress properly for swinging, why don't you just not swing? there are plenty of OTHER things you could be doing, if you don't want to dress appropriately for swinging.

Could I wear a smoking jacket?

I love to swing, too. For as long as I can remember realy. We are acually a group of 10 going on the Brilliance OTS in a few weeks. I will make sure we swing a bit on our GS balconies:)

I understand there is a group going on Vision next month, too...but I don't think this is what the OP is talking about!;)

The real question is whether you are allowed to change your clothing after swinging.

Archived