Thursday Sale

calicruise74

To find the code pick the cruise you are interested in, there is a box on the left hand side that will ask your State and if you are a past guest. Then it will show you the types of cabins and at the bottom it will say add fare code. Put in the fare code and it will offer upgrades etc.

I tried it for our Freedom cruise in January but the prices have gone up :(

Good Luck

The code is P1S

Thanks !!:D I am not sailing till next August but this code is showing free upgrades on my cruise. Being that far out I would think that they would let me have the up-grades as I still would have time to cancel and re-book if they did not right ? We Shall see.. Thanks once more..:)

How did you find out about this sale? Is it on the Carnival site or another. I never get emails from carnival even though I requested them twice.

Its on the Carnival homepage. The One Day Big Sale. The screens change on the page so sit there for a sec and it will come up.

I too have not been getting emails from my PVP like I used to.....

How did you find out about this sale? Is it on the Carnival site or another. I never get emails from carnival even though I requested them twice.

I tried the promo code on Carnival and it came back invalid.

It probably isnt good for into 2010 dates, just 2009?? If it shows as invalid, then it doesnt apply to your cruise.

My problem is cant use it on any of the 3 Carnival cruises I booked next year for various reason, 6 category upgrade sale?? Did I read this correct??? Be still my fingers that want to book more cruises.

If your cruise price has gone up and you are paying a lower fuel surcharge for instance this sale might not help you unless you are willing to also pay the higher fuel surcharge and cross your fingers that the price of fuel will stay below $70 so it will be removed. .... or if your price has gone up like the Crazies cruise date, my price has gone up, so you cant necessarily take advantage of it for already booked cruises.

Looks like my cruise on the liberty jan 17 2009 is higher with that code too. I have a pst guest discount/upgrade and am fully booked. Is it even worth me calling my pvp on thursday to ask her if there is anything i can do. We are in a 4G now and it looks like our current rate is about 300 total less than what i am getting with the p1s code

Looks like my cruise on the liberty jan 17 2009 is higher with that code too. I have a pst guest discount/upgrade and am fully booked. Is it even worth me calling my pvp on thursday to ask her if there is anything i can do. We are in a 4G now and it looks like our current rate is about 300 total less than what i am getting with the p1s code

That is because you received a discount AND an upgrade on your booking for being a past guest. You can not combine both fare codes. The P1S is basically the Super Saver rate that includes the free upgrade. Your 4G stateroom sounds like the highest upgrade you could have received for an interior anyway.

for my already booked cruise we have an oceanview. With the BIG sale code P1S you get upgraded from 6A to 6D for $649.

Funny thing is if you go to the Carnival page now and book a 6D without any codes it's $649.

When is a sale not really a sale?:rolleyes:

Bill

hey the same thing for our dates! the price is the same booking w/o the code the upgraded catagory, i dont get it!

for my already booked cruise we have an oceanview. With the BIG sale code P1S you get upgraded from 6A to 6D for $649.

Funny thing is if you go to the Carnival page now and book a 6D without any codes it's $649.

When is a sale not really a sale?:rolleyes:

Bill

Ha! Found the same thing on our cruise

Clicked on a 6A, used the code. It SAYS $449 pp with the 6D upgrade on the left side where you pick the cabin...but read the cruise rate total on the right hand side, where it breaks the fuel supplement, taxes, etc... down and do the math.

It's NOT $449 pp, but rather $509 pp, which is what the 6D is going for right now. Free upgrade my heiney. You pay for the 6D room!

Nice bait there. :rolleyes:

:D Hey hear this one folks ! After seeing the P1S Code here on this thread this morning I called Carnival a few hours ago and asked about applying this to my NEXT AUGUST Triumph cruise. I had some PVP whom seemed like I was being a bit of a bother tell me that the Sale does not start till Thursday and the Preview sale starts Wedensday and that she could not tell me if I will qualify or not until then. I already had my 8G Extended AFT Balcony booked THAT I WANTED which was what the up-grade would be for as 8A to 8F on my sailing can up-grade to an 8G for the lower price. So I did a little gamble and gave up my Awesome Deck 8 AFT Balcony and told this lazy PVP to switch my Cabin to an 8A which she did. Long story a little storter, I JUST CALLED CARNIVAL and got another PVP and gave her the code and she up graded me NOW to my 8G at the 8A price !;) :D She just told me that this sale starts on Thursday but that the preview starts TODAY PEOPLE !! I had her send my invoice to me via e-mail and there I am in the same Cabin I was this morning before the first phone call except I am paying 8A price instead of 8G price which is a quick $100.00 savings for NOT choosing to believe the first PVP !:D Go get em kids !!;) P.S. I also did the fake booking after calling the first PVP and saw that while the computer showed the same price that the actual up-grade would cost, I have my printed invoice just sent to me with a lower Balance due from the PVP so go through them !! Good Luck !:)

Ha! Found the same thing on our cruise

Clicked on a 6A, used the code. It SAYS $449 pp with the 6D upgrade on the left side where you pick the cabin...but read the cruise rate total on the right hand side, where it breaks the fuel supplement, taxes, etc... down and do the math.

It's NOT $449 pp, but rather $509 pp, which is what the 6D is going for right now. Free upgrade my heiney. You pay for the 6D room!

Nice bait there. :rolleyes:

i noticed that too with the prices. i'm thinking maybe they haven't adjusted the prices in the total list until thursday when the sail actually starts. guess they dont want people booking until thursday with the lowered price.

i noticed that too with the prices. i'm thinking maybe they haven't adjusted the prices in the total list until thursday when the sail actually starts. guess they dont want people booking until thursday with the lowered price.

I'd be willing to bet that on Thursday the prices will still be the same.

In the past many have said that the day before a sale the prices would go up.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

My dad used to have a womans clothing store and would put out a sign that said, "Going out FOR business" instead of "Going OUT of business."

You'd be surprised at the amount of people this would attract and they never had a clue.

Bill

I looked at my May 30, 2009 cruise using p1s and 1, 2 perosn was the same, but 3,4 was 40 usd cheaper per person. So if I call them they should reduce my 3,4 person by 40 usd per if i'm reading this right? :). Im guessing(but I will ask) that my other room with just 2ppl(military rate) is not changed?

Archived