Belle

What you have to do...

Get on that little machine....

Yell yea or nay....

Then put a robe on....

Go to your computer..

Come to this post..

Type lost..gain..or stay the same.

Then we will Yell ..yea or nay with you!

I didn't think I'd post at all today, but since I'm awake (nothing unusual), and still have about 5 hours till the funeral... I thought I would share that I not only lost my cruise gain, but another 1/2 lb, since I last weighed in, 2 weeks ago. I don't have much of an appetite these days, but there's probably gonna be a lot of food at my house through the weekend, so I guess I'll have to be careful... Good luck to all of you!!!!

Down 2.5 pounds this week! Yipee! That's 31 pounds now gone forever.

I measured myself September 1st and was going to wait until December 1st to measure again. I'm thinking maybe I'll to it soon though so I can see that change too! I can sure feel and see it in my clothes.

With a nice loss this week, I am really motivated again! Thanks to all for your support and encouragement once again! Good luck to everyone! Let's ALL be losers!

Jean

Morning all,

Stay the samer here. Definitely need motivation to kick in before Tuesday if I expect a loss on Thursday. Oh well, planning on doing better for next week even though we will be spending 4 days out of town.

Thinking skinny thoughts for all yet to post!

DonnaW.... I see you are from Burlington?! I am very familiar with the area. I'm in West Bend now, but grew up in Oak Creek and my father has land and a cottage on a little lake near Rochester, so that's in your "neck of the woods"! Just wanted to say hello to a "neighbor". ;)

Thinking skinny thoughts for you too! You can do it!

Jean

FINALLY, the scale has moved, down 2.6 pounds this week, for a total of 9 pounds. Still have a ways to go, but I am happy. Its amazing what not eating those one or two candy bars a week will do to the scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started back on Phase 1 of South Beach Monday because my eating had gotten out of control. I lost 3.5 lbs this week of the weight I had gained back. I have 7.5 lbs to lose to get to where I was in May. After that, I need to lose another 10.5-14.5 lbs (depending on how my body looks).

Pam, good luck at the funeral today and at your house afterwards. You will be in my thoughts today.

Good luck to all of you losers! ;)

I'll be thinking of you today Pam. Good-byes are never easy. {{{Pam}}} :(

I was really expecting to post a gain this week because I've not been on track. Surprizingly I'm down .2 lbs. this week. It's not much but is a whole lot better than I expected.

Beth

Well, i'm down 7lbs this week, which is absolutly wonderful, but i'm sure I will gain some of that back, being as I didn't eat for 2 days due to being sick with some sort of flu bug. So i'll just have to watch what I eat this week and see what the scale is next week.

Congrats to all the losers, keep plugging away to all the gainers and stay the samers.

Trish

I'm happy, I'm down 1 lb., total of 4 lbs. May not sound like a lot but for me it's great.

I didn't eat one piece of the Halloween candy in the office or anywhere else and don't plan to. If I don't start, I'm fine. It's the old "oh I'll just have one piece" that gets me every time. I've been watching the same few people eating all that stuff.

I feel really great. It's only 4 lbs. but already I wore a skirt the other day that is starting to fit the way it should whereas 2 months ago it was pretty tight.

Good luck this week. My sympathies to lunyma on your loss.

Diana

I am down another six pounds. My total now is 18 pounds. I like being a loser!!!

Donna

Congrats to all you losers!!

If you haven't lost or even gained - just get back on track. Next week will be better.

I can count a 1 lb loss since my lasy weigh-in before vacation

but I have really lost 5 lbs since Monday. I started being stricter

on Monday, so lost the gain from vacation, water weight..now to

hard part..the real weight loss. Now it won't be as fast.remember

I'm one of the ones that loses slow but I'm going to do it!

A Pound at a time.

Congrats to all the losers! Stay the samers, your turn next week.

Any gainers just work harder this week.

Pam sending you hugs and thoughts as you go thru this day.

Surprise Surprise Surprise (can you hear Gomer Pile?) I actually lost 4 pounds this week. I have no idea why, because I didn't eat very well all week and then I went to a watch party and drank beer! Hopefully I will not be paying for it next week, but I am 20 pounds away from where I want to be for my cruise in January. I did try on a size 12 pant the other day and it fit, could be a little looser, but it did fit! Now if I can just get down to a 10 I will be where I was at when DH and I met and he thought I looked sexy.;)

I'm a stay the samer and have been for 5 weeks now and I am :mad: !! I have stayed on my WOE and have lost 47 lbs. since Feb. and have about 10-20 lbs. more to go, don't know for sure. I know that scale has to move down sooner or later, but when, I don't know?? :rolleyes:

Good job to all the losers! Hang in there to the gainer's and stay-the-samer's.

Ginny :)

FINALLY, the scale has moved, down 2.6 pounds this week, for a total of 9 pounds. Still have a ways to go, but I am happy. Its amazing what not eating those one or two candy bars a week will do to the scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doone, Good for you. I know you wanted to get that jump start. Yes Candy bars can make a big difference:p

OK, I did have a loss but not a big one. I lost .6 or I might as well say a 1/2 pound. But the good news the middle number finally changed:D :D

I finally weigh 139.4. If I can keep that middle number for the next 9 days. But.... I am being realistic there is no way it will stay there on the cruise, but hopefully the 4 in the middle will be short lived after I return;)

Good job all of you you had a loss and those who did, don't worry you can do it, just keep at it.

Only one more weigh in till I leave on our cruise, I am starting to get really excited!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all the losers, and thanks for the good thoughts. The funeral went fine, and thankfully, was short, as it was pretty chilly out, and raining. We came back to the house and had LOTS of food. I was pretty good, and stuck mostly with fish and fruit (and half a bagel)... Everybody left for a bit, except my sister, who's taking a nap. We're guessing that it will start up again, later in the afternoon. There's another tray of food being delivered later too, but not sure what it will be. Oh yeah... I'm on an email loop from an aol message board, and the girls there sent me a beautiful fresh fruit basket, delivered by one of them who lives locally. It was a total surprise! There is SO much cake here too, so I'm glad that I don't care much for sweets...

I've been working hard, and lost 17 pounds in two months. I want to loose another 5 before the cruise. Last year, neither my SO or I gained a pound on the cruise, although we did enjoy what we ate. I found that HAL had plenty of low carb options, and when we did order some kind of desert, we shared and I only ate a bite or two. I'm feeling successful, and think I can do the rest in the next couple of weeks. Good luck to all of you, too!:)

Hi All I'm down 1 1/2 for a total of 23 1/4 in 9 wks.

Congrats to all the Big losers and the small ones too

Keep plugging all you stay the samers

And stick with it to the gainers

WE CAN DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS PAT

Once again... Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers... And Belle... You wouldn't believe what I woke up to this morning!!!!! (I went to sleep VERY early)... Yet another tray was delivered, and sitting on my kitchen table, but THIS one, instead of meats or fish, is full of gourmet brownies and candies... I am sooooooo glad I don't eat a lot of sweets, but this stuff looks too decadent to pass up, and I think I may have to dig in...

Archived