Marriott Stellaris - Restaurants Near

mrobinson

Looking for a restaurant within walking distance of the Marriott Stellaris- nothing real fancy or expensive - more mid priced with some local food.

Also need a liquor store nearby to pick up some beer for ship.

If you exit the hotel, cross the street, and turn to your left a short distance, you will come to one of our favorite places in San Juan for Mexican food. It is called Tequilas (close spelling anyway:confused:), and there is seating indoor or out. Warning though...portions are huge! Next time we will share.

Continue farther down the steet another block or two and on the same side of the street as the Marriott, you will find a small liquor store that has some wine and beer.

Have fun!

Janet

Looking for a restaurant within walking distance of the Marriott Stellaris- nothing real fancy or expensive - more mid priced with some local food.

Also need a liquor store nearby to pick up some beer for ship.

We love staying at the Stellaris pre/post cruise and love a restaurant nearby called "Danny's". It serves mostly Italian foods, including fabulous pizza, but has a very extensive menu. It is less than a block from the Marriott. You walk out the hotel, go left at the street and stay on the left-hand side. Danny's is right there. I'm not familiar with the liquor store referenced, but know that there is also a ice cream/coffee shop across the street with free wireless internet and serves a decent breakfast in the mornings.

• 8 months later...
Any good breakfast joints????

Across the street and slightly left of the hotel is a place (don't remember the name) that serves breakfast in the morning and becomes a coffee shop/ice cream parlor at night. Great prices and free wifi. I think I have the menu to Danny's if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Across the street and slightly left of the hotel is a place (don't remember the name) that serves breakfast in the morning and becomes a coffee shop/ice cream parlor at night. Great prices and free wifi. I think I have the menu to Danny's if your interested.

I'd be interested in the menu to Danny's.

Theresa

Archived