San Diego hotel w/shuttle from airport/to pier

jmezmom

Flying in or driving? Do you also need parking? Most of the downtown hotels either have shuttles from the airport to the hotel and will also shuttle you to the airport, or will arrange this for you with Cloud 9 or similar shuttle company for about $10/person (or you can take a cab). If you need parking you might consider the Best Western Seven Seas in Mission Valley.

Not the grandest hotel, but the Holiday Inn is right across the street from the port. You could walk there but they also have a shuttle if you have a lot of luggage. Just ask for view of the Bay and when you get up, you can look out and see your ship!

Not the grandest hotel, but the Holiday Inn is right across the street from the port. You could walk there but they also have a shuttle if you have a lot of luggage. Just ask for view of the Bay and when you get up, you can look out and see your ship!

And pay $240 or more a night. More if you want the cruise package which includes leaving your car there. Its nice just out of my price range.

Robb

Flying in or driving? Do you also need parking? Most of the downtown hotels either have shuttles from the airport to the hotel and will also shuttle you to the airport, or will arrange this for you with Cloud 9 or similar shuttle company for about $10/person (or you can take a cab). If you need parking you might consider the Best Western Seven Seas in Mission Valley.

I was going to stay there but found a better deal at Comfort Inn at the Harbor. $139.00 first night and can leave my car parked there for 8 days and then stay post cruise night for $80.00. Their shuttle leaves anythime you want to and they pick me up and take me back to the hotel. Saved a few bucks.

Robb

Mudville Flats ...downtown..$149.00 per night..will offer free shuttle from airport to their location as well as drop off at the ship..they offer free parking but not sure about for the entire cruise..but you could check that out..it is beautiful restored old Craftsman house...LuAnn

We live in So California and stayed 8 min away from the Cruise Terminal at the Holiday inn Bayside at 4875 N Harbor. they shuttled us down for a small fee. There is also the Best Western Bayside 4 blocks away on 555 Ash. the Holiday inn on corner of Ash & N Bayside is pretty high and if you have a car they want $20/day. Its across the street and about 1/2 to 1 block from the terminal.

We stayed last year at the Hampton Inn Downtown, which is diagonally behind the Holiday Inn on the Bay. Very nice place - extremely comfortable beds, great staff, complimentary breakfast, and shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and hotel to the pier on embarkation day. We found it to be much less expensive than the Holiday Inn on the Bay. We are staying there again in 2009 before our Panama Canal cruise.

Archived