Cross Referencing

catsdinner

Does anybody know if Princess still puts on your Cruise Personalizer whether you are cross referenced with other people. It used to show up on Important Notices who you were sailing with but our group isn't showing up on any of our personalizers and we're worried that we won't be sitting at the same table for dinner. We've checked with our TA and she assures us that we are linked or cross referenced but we'd feel much better if we could see it.

Thanks

I am travelling with several other family members in other cabins as well, and a couple of are booked through different TAs. Each TA has confirmed our bookings are linked...and we even made a call to Princess and they confirmed this as well...so I'm happy with that.

I am wondering why is it necessary to have the bookings linked in the first place, other than if you are using Traditional Dining rather than Personal Choice? Is that the reason?

The ONLY reason for cross referencing is to insure that traditional diners are seated at the same table.

The link will show under "My Important Notices" in the "Travel Summary" only when you print it out. You can not see it on the computer screen prior to printing. Having said that, I suggest you check your cruise card when you board. Your assigned table will show on the card.

I just returned from a cruise on the Star, and although my booking was linked to my friend's, we were assigned to different tables. A quick visit to the dining room solved the problem.

Rick

Archived