2012???

DeeCT

Hi everyone!!!

Me and Dh will be celebrating our 20th in 2012, and we are planning on taking a cruise of a lifetime.. Does anyone know when they will start posting sailings for then??

Thanks

Dee

Hi everyone!!!

Me and Dh will be celebrating our 20th in 2012, and we are planning on taking a cruise of a lifetime.. Does anyone know when they will start posting sailings for then??

Thanks

Dee

Dont bother , the Myans claim the world will end December 2012 :eek: :eek:. he he heh

They usually dont post until about a year to a year and a half out . To many variables .

What type of cruise are you planing ? Some ports are consistent from year to year...

But my Anniversary is in Oct!!! Go out with a bang is what I say!!!! ROFL :) Geee, come to think about it we can spend our life savings on that cruise!!!!;)

Dee

NOW your thinking clear ,,, spend spend spend ,,

Owners suite ??????? :D :D

Well, we are thinking of a few... Med, South Pacific, or Hawaii.. or any other exotic place we can think of!!!! We will most definitely be getting a suite, so I NEED to save for this one, figure there is no time like the present to start! I would really like to stay with NCL, because we do love them so, but if the price and place is right we might try another line

thanks

Dee

Well, we are thinking of a few... Med, South Pacific, or Hawaii.. or any other exotic place we can think of!!!! We will most definitely be getting a suite, so I NEED to save for this one, figure there is no time like the present to start! I would really like to stay with NCL, because we do love them so, but if the price and place is right we might try another line

thanks

Dee

Our 25th Anniversary/Trip of a Lifetime was the Egypt & Greek Isles cruise. Twelve days sailing from Athens to Istanbul with an overnight within eye-shot of the Great Pyramid was utterly fantastic.

Our 25th Anniversary/Trip of a Lifetime was the Egypt & Greek Isles cruise. Twelve days sailing from Athens to Istanbul with an overnight within eye-shot of the Great Pyramid was utterly fantastic.

Hmmmmm, now that sounds idea!! And I see it was on the Jewel Perfect!

Thanks

Dee

Dont bother , the Myans claim the world will end December 2012 :eek: :eek:. he he heh

I already knew about the Mayans, but just last night I caught a program on Discovery or History Channel and it's not just the Mayans but several other ancient cultures predicted it too. It has something to do with the alignment of the planets on 12/21/2012, which is the winter solstice.

My reaction was, hey, have another drink. We only have 4 years left!

Archived