Concierge Lounge on Navigator 4/5 nite?

TBIRD

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering because I have read several reviews of the

Navigator 4/5 nite and noone has mentioned the concierge lounge. I am a Diamond

Member and that is a very nice perk.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering because I have read several reviews of the

Navigator 4/5 nite and noone has mentioned the concierge lounge. I am a Diamond

Member and that is a very nice perk.

Thanks again.

You get the same great service whether it's a short cruise or long. We used the concierge lounge on Navigator on both a 12 night and 4 night cruise and the only difference was the lounge was much less crowded on the shorter cruise. Concierge Carlos is one of the best RCCL has. The guy is second to none.

We were on the Navigator in April for 4 nights and going again next March for 4 nights. Carlos in the CL was terrific and the lounge was not crowded. Surprised at how much we enjoyed the 4 night cruise!:D

Kathy

We were on the Navigator in April for 4 nights and going again next March for 4 nights. Carlos in the CL was terrific and the lounge was not crowded. Surprised at how much we enjoyed the 4 night cruise!:D

Kathy

The Navigator is wonderful for any length of cruise. :D

I'm sailing with some girlfriends in January on the Navigator. I'm the only diamond in our group. Can I take a friend with me into the CL. I'd rather not go alone, and I'm sure my husband would rather me not also!:p

The official rule is that you are not allowed to bring guests in the Concierge Lounge with you. Some concierges allow Diamond members to bring their cabinmates with them though so you might ask.

You get the same great service whether it's a short cruise or long. We used the concierge lounge on Navigator on both a 12 night and 4 night cruise and the only difference was the lounge was much less crowded on the shorter cruise. Concierge Carlos is one of the best RCCL has. The guy is second to none.

Gosh I wonder if that's the same Carlos who took over from Julian on the Enchantment when he was on vacation...because he was great.

what deck is that lounge on? Do they also have a diamond lounge on the Navigator? Thank You in advance

The Concierge Lounge is on Deck Nine.

The Diamond Lounge is only on Freedom class ships. (apparently there will be one on the Oasis also)

carlos may be on vacation-

adding my .02 about how wonderful carlos is- super friendly, super attentive , and very professional- top notch employee - he earns many top praise comment cards from the pax that come in contact with him....:D

This is a dumb question.......but here it goes!!! What all does the concierge lounge contain??? and what perks??? Have cruised on Royal Caribbean 6 times but have never been there.....maybe i don't qualify?? Was just too busy with other things!! :)

This is a dumb question.......but here it goes!!! What all does the concierge lounge contain??? and what perks??? Have cruised on Royal Caribbean 6 times but have never been there.....maybe i don't qualify?? Was just too busy with other things!! :)

Are you a Crown and Anchor member? If not, you should call right away and start the process. With 6 RCI cruises you are already at least at Platinum level and entitled to a variety of perks including discounts on balcony cabins. Each cruise entitles you to a minimum of 1 credit (2 if in a suite or 12 days or longer cruise, etc.). After you have earned 10 credits you attain Diamond Status which gives you access to either a Diamond Lounge or Concierge Lounge depending on the ship. A light breakfast is available in the lounge in the mornings, for a few hours each evening drinks are available along with hors d'ouevres. For the best information on the benefits of the various membership levels you should check the Crown and Anchor section of the RCI website. IMHO, RCI has the best cruiseline loyalty program.

Kathy:)

Archived