aft cabins on the Ruby

skyboy

Can anyone tell me if the four aft balcony cabins on Riviera deck are covered? It's hard to tell from the pics I have seen of the back of the Ruby so far.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if the four aft balcony cabins on Riviera deck are covered? It's hard to tell from the pics I have seen of the back of the Ruby so far.

Thanks!

Here is a picture looking down on the balcony from Terrace pool.

2608431540046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

Does anyone know if you can feel vibration in the aft cabins on the Ruby?

I stayed in C753 aft cabin on the Ruby last week. There was vibration most of the time. Wife said it didn't bother her. I didn't like it but the aft and side view offset the vibration negative. There was even more vibration felt at the back on deck 15 in Caribe Cafe.

Thanks!

They are not covered completley, and the two inside ones are way to close to the railing of the Terrace pool for me. I would take the two outside ones if I had to make a choice. ;)

Hi everyone

We are booked into R748 on the Ruby in November 2009, we took this option as we have stayed on the Navigator in a similar cabin location and it was fantastic.

We were concerned as these are new balcony cabins for this group of ships as previously I believe they were ocean view!

Any views comment and pictures would be very useful.

To soften the blow of the long wait until November of next year we are sailing on the 27th Nov from Southampton on the P&O Aurora.

Look forward to your responses

Phil

Thanks so much for your replies. Two more questions?? An aft just came available on the Baha deck which is one deck up from the caribe. Do you think there would be more vibration the higher up you are? Also, the aft cabin is b750, they said it was an obstructed view, but I could not imagine what the obstruction is??? Anybody know?

I stayed in C753 aft cabin on the Ruby last week. There was vibration most of the time. Wife said it didn't bother her. I didn't like it but the aft and side view offset the vibration negative. There was even more vibration felt at the back on deck 15 in Caribe Cafe.

Do you have any photos of C753? We will be staying in C753 on the Ruby Feb. 7th 2009 sailing. This will be our first aft cabin. We had a mini on the Crown two years ago which we liked except the balcony had no privacy whatsoever.

Do you have any photos of C753? We will be staying in C753 on the Ruby Feb. 7th 2009 sailing. This will be our first aft cabin. We had a mini on the Crown two years ago which we liked except the balcony had no privacy whatsoever.

I took lots of pictures of C753 and I'll be posting them here this weekend.

http://princessshutter.*****/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=58

There is complete and total privacy on the balcony of C753.

Here is the likely obstruction being asked about in this thread. Baja might have a little more vibration but trust me, you won't even notice it after you fall asleep and it only happens when the ship is sailing. I would book and am booking Caribe aft end cabins every time I can.

normal_mURI_temp_55160966.jpg

We met some wonderful CC friends on our recently completed cruise on the Emerald Princess who had rear cabin #C753. Our friends never said anything about the vibration. I also loved their huge balcony for a egular balcony cabin (BB). I almost spent more time on their balcony than I did on my PH balcony...........

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08

Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06

Celebrity Summit Alaska Repositioning 05/05

Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02

Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska 09/01

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96

Carnuival Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

Archived