Reef Grill ----- Recent Visitors????

cynbar

Hi all----- We will be in Grand Cayman on our Ruby Princess cruise in January, and are thinking of taking a taxi over to the Reef Grill. Has anyone been there this season who can give us some feedback?? How was the food??? Were credit cards accepted?? Is the beach still in good shape?? Any and all feedback will be welcome. We have seen a number of posts but they all seem to be from past seasons, and I know that sometimes things can change and not always for the better.

If you want to see what the beach looks like you can look at their beach cam at http://www.reefgrill.com. Our daughter got married there in July and the beach hasn't changed. We felt that the food was very good and they do take credit cards. You can check out their menu on their website, also.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

My parents and DH were there a couple of weeks ago, and everything was as wonderful as it usually is...no noticeable changes to menu, policies, beach, facilities, etc. In fact, they even phoned from the bar and made me pull up the webcam so they could wave at me and taunt me with the sunshine and waves...

We were there the day before Thanksgiving last week. It was open and doing good business. We got there atbout 10:30am, after tendering from Carnival Liberty. Took a taxi, and we were there in about 10 minutes. The grill was open, drinks flowing. We ate lunch there, It was pretty steep. However, entrance to the beach was free. Chairs on the beach were 5.00 per chair. IT was my first time to the Caymans, I was impressed. Out of all the islands I have been to, It appeared to be the cleanest, safest of them all. I could really see myself staying there.

Archived