consiers service

tgjr

I'm sorry, there is no concierge or concierge service on Grandeur of the Seas. And...you are not allowed to use it if you can't spell it! <jk>:D

I am so sorry for the spelling.

Who to contact onboard the vessel- We do arrive early, and need to embarke early as well - we will arrive around 11 O`clock, but need the cabin at once, with our bags.

Is this possable, and whom to contact to set up an appointment. I think it is only one cabin like ours so it is not possable to change cabin.

Who to contact onboard the vessel- We do arrive early, and need to embarke early as well - we will arrive around 11 O`clock, but need the cabin at once, with our bags.

Is this possable, and whom to contact to set up an appointment. I think it is only one cabin like ours so it is not possable to change cabin.

I'm a little confused about what you're asking. They won't let you into the cabins before 1 P.M. or whenever they finish cleaning and since bags need to be checked in, you won't get them for hours later (around dinner time night 1, though it could be earlier.) Is there a particular reason you need to be in the cabin because I'm a little confused. :confused:

<jk> means just kidding, and I am just teasing you about the spelling. I don't understand your requirements either...but if it is a medical necessity , you can contact the special needs department at Royal Caribbean.

Dont be confuced...

We are just arriving so VERY early after a VERY long flighte. Therefore it wolde be nice to have the cabin around 11 O`clock. So we wondred if we cold send a mail to the vessel informing them that we was arriving early for them to meet us on the ganway to follow us and our bags to our cabin?

I guess it is only cabyn of our type so it will be hard to shoffle around

tgjr. I don't think they will let you do that. Royal Caribbean is a mass market cruise line, and not really fancy. They generally make even the most special people and suite guests wait with the rest of the masses. Sorry about that. I would not know who you could contact about preferred boarding. :)

tgjr. I don't think they will let you do that. Royal Caribbean is a mass market cruise line, and not really fancy. They generally make even the most special people and suite guests wait with the rest of the masses. Sorry about that. I would not know who you could contact about preferred boarding. :)

HMMMM I hate it .....LOL

We use the Royal Suite, and think the standard on RCCL is dropping too rappedly. IT IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE

HMMMM I hate it .....LOL

We use the Royal Suite, and think the standard on RCCL is dropping too rappedly. IT IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE

It can't hurt to ask. They *may* be more helpful if you are in the RS. :D

Try emailing special_needs@rccl.com There is an underscore between special and needs. You could also email C&A crownandanchor@rccl.com

I take it you are flying transatlantic? Are you not planning on travelling at least one day early? We go a few days early but wouldnt dream of not going at least one day! I dont think you can expect to board early even with the RS. We also have a RS but dont expect any special treatment as far as boarding etc. No cruise line can turn around and offer exclusive service to ONE individual. Do yourself a favor fly in at least one day early - get rested and prepare to enjoy your cruise. We have a long journey too but so do many. Rci is a global company. Dont stress - grab am extra day!

I take it you are flying transatlantic? Are you not planning on travelling at least one day early? We go a few days early but wouldnt dream of not going at least one day! I dont think you can expect to board early even with the RS. We also have a RS but dont expect any special treatment as far as boarding etc. No cruise line can turn around and offer exclusive service to ONE individual. Do yourself a favor fly in at least one day early - get rested and prepare to enjoy your cruise. We have a long journey too but so do many. Rci is a global company. Dont stress - grab am extra day!

He doesn't want to board early - he wants to be able to go directly to his stateroom as soon as he boards.

And suites DO get priority boarding. They are the first to board after wedding parties. (along with D & D+, and sometimes P)

He doesn't want to board early - he wants to be able to go directly to his stateroom as soon as he boards.

And suites DO get priority boarding. They are the first to board after wedding parties. (along with D & D+, and sometimes P)

I am aware of that, however 11am?? And with DD+ etc etc there still must be quite a queue even in priority.

If we can board at 11am, and access our suite, then great, but I wouldnt want to jump in front of anyone just because I have the Royal Suite.

Personally, that aside no way would I risk flying in TA arriving that morning RISKY:eek:

I am aware of that, however 11am?? And with DD+ etc etc there still must be quite a queue even in priority.

If we can board at 11am, and access our suite, then great, but I wouldnt want to jump in front of anyone just because I have the Royal Suite.

Personally, that aside no way would I risk flying in TA arriving that morning RISKY:eek:

If I get in from I am hagardless if I travel RS or innside. I hate lines....

I think that avoiding lines is a part of what you are paying for using suites inspead of normal cabins.

Flying inn close to the cruise is a risk, but I am foreced to do so. If the plane is late it is a incurance quiestion. I have no way of changing my planes.

In prinsipal I think the advantages is to little for pax in suites, I think that RCCL will be eaven better giving suite travelers extra advantages. (not only RS travelers)

Passengers who have booked suites do get priority check in and are usually among the first to board, so you are getting the special treatment that you desire (demand?). However, whether or not that will be as early as 11am will depend on how quickly they clear the ship of its previous passengers. We have been onboard as early as 11:15 and if that if you have similar luck, I would hope that the extra fifteen minutes is not a deal breaker. If you arrive at the pier at 11am you will more than likely find that a large number of your fellow passengers arrived before you.:) Many of them will be as anxious as you to board as early as possible. I'm not sure who among us is enamored of lines, but they are pretty much a way of life and with very few exceptions we have not encountered uncomfortably long lines on our RCI cruises.

While it doesn't hurt to ask about accessing your stateroom early, you need to realize that the room stewards need sufficient time to ready all of the rooms, including the Royal Suite, for its new passengers. Passengers in the suites do get some priority treatment but it may be a little less special than you seem to expect.:rolleyes: Perhaps you have made a mistake in booking a mass market line such as Royal Caribbean and expecting the level of attention that you might expect to receive on smaller, more exclusive and more expensive lines. If you are able to lower your standards and expectations a bit, you may have wonderful cruise. Try to relax and you will have plenty of time onboard to rest up and recover from your lengthy flight.:)

I hope you're not setting your standards too high. You may receive

the extra attention you desire if your ship had a concierge, but it

doesn't. As far as boarding, you'll be right after the wedding parties

with all the other Diamond/plus /suite passengers.

I just don't want you to set yourself up for disappointment. I know

you will love your suite. Be sure to bring some music as it has an

excellant sound system throughout. You may never want to leave your

room. Have a great cruise!

We stayed in a Grand Suite on the Radiance in March. The soonest they let ANYONE on board was after 11:00, but we had to entertain ourselves (at the pool bar :D ) because, under no circumstances would they let us in our room until after 1:00.

I don't know if the Royal Suite guests got into their room early but with the new disembarkation process, they are letting guests stay in their rooms longer in the morning. So, if the Royal Suite guests want to stay longer, there wouldn't be much time to prepare the room for the incoming guests. And I don't think they will "kick out" the previous RS guests to accommodate early arrivals.

I wish you luck. And if you find a loophole, please let us know. :)

Archived