Eurodam's newest Tamarind Dinner Menu

Krazy Kruizers

I'm going for new year's cruise and was wondering the same. This is what I found on HALs website

For dinner, guests will have the choice of ordering a variety of Asian-inspired cuisine from the menu or enjoying Rijsttafel, a Dutch adaptation of the traditional Indonesia dinner. It consists of rice accompanied by more than a dozen, often spicy side dishes served in small plates. Rijsttafel at Tamarind will include an assortment of dishes from satay, steamed vegetables and sweet & sour pickles to braised poultry, stir fried lamb and seafood steamed in banana leaves. This traditional Dutch-Indonesia culinary experience is exclusively available on Holland America Line's Eurodam.

Dinner at Tamarind will cost $15 per person with the Rijsttafel costing $20 per person. Lunch is complimentary.

Tamarind & Silk Den Specialities

Beer & Asian

Kirin Ichiban - $4.45

Sapporo - $4.45

Kingfisher Premium Larger - $4.45

Asahi Super Dry - $4.45

Asahi Super Dry "22" - $6.25

Thanks for this info KK, Tom like both the Kirin (this is his favorite) and the Sapporo icon14.gif

Well not only do I know what I am eating Saturday night but I know what Tom will be drinking and I will be drinking Pearl Sake ;)

Sake Bottle $28 / 8 oz flask $11

Momokawa Silver - served cold -- vanilla & pineapple with banana, coconut & anise

Momokawa Pearl - served cold --the crisp, bright mineral flavors are an exquisite match for oysters & fish

Moonstone Asian Pear - served warm -- creamy body with big pear flavors & a hint of sweetness

Moonstone Raspberry - served warm -- a soft, slightly sweet & smooth wine to pair with salmon, poultry & pork

Oh my...

We have a dinner reservation and will probably try to make it once for lunch but I'm seriously considering a second dinner reservation it just sounds too fabulous!

KK, thanks for all the great informative posts regarding the Eurodam. You've upped my excitement about my upcoming cruise by a few notches!

Archived