"I Need Another Cruise Now" rant!

HMSDingy

Beautiful pics. All 3 actually, though I prefer the cruise ones for the warmth they exude I love looking at snow scenes so long as I don't have to go out too much in icy weather..... broke a hip a few years back on ice...

We've been to Iceland a couple of weekends back..... freezing cold but awesome scenery.

n617355351_4973835_9010.jpg

I like the snow scene. But, I guess looking at it...and living it, are 2 separate issues. :)

With the windchill factor, it was -15º F!. I spent my first day back shovelling so much snow, that the glare off the ice faded my tan!!

If it makes you feel better Houston Texas had two inches to five inches of snow on the ground two days ago. Heah, I just booked an eleven night Jan 11,2010 cruise to Mexico out of San Diego with a NC cert. No friends are attached to the certificate you can jump on board if you want.

If it makes you feel better Houston Texas had two inches to five inches of snow on the ground two days ago. Heah, I just booked an eleven night Jan 11,2010 cruise to Mexico out of San Diego with a NC cert. No friends are attached to the certificate you can jump on board if you want.

Hi Colleen!

We are booked for the same cruise for Jan 2010. We have a rollcall going. Its kinda thin right, just 4 of us so far. We'd love to have you join in! I think I saw you on another thread...didn't you say you scored the corner aft? Lucky you!!!!

Heh, I have one cruise in less than a month and I'm already starting to work on plans for the next one after that.

Ahhh.. Addictions...

As for snow, my dog would never forgive me if I moved somewhere that didn't have snow. Who'd throw snowballs at him then?

2155712148_cfb81cc57b_b.jpg

I feel your pain. Definitely book another immediately.

Could be worse though, i woke up today to no electricity and the electric company telling me it will be "several" days before it will be restored because of the ice storm yesterday.

I wish i were able to run out and book one myself.....I hate NE....:p

Archived