Princess Photo Competition

jay44

I recently returned from a Caribbean Cruise on the Emerald Princess and while I was onboard I heard about a photo competition that Princess is running.

Basically send in a photo from any port and put a few words with it, and you could win a cruise.

Now I am home, I visited the Princess website and can find no information about this competition. I have tried to do a search on these boards but have failed miserably to find anything.

Can anyone help with information regarding this competition?

Thank you

Jay:)

Can anyone help with information regarding this competition?

1. One photo per Captain's Circle member per cruise

2. Prints should be at least 4"x5", digital submissions at least 1200x1600 pixels. If digital, include your Captain's Circle number in the file name.

3. Inlcude name, address, Captain's Cirlce number, area code and phone number, cruise date, ship name, title of photo, where it was taken, and your story about it in 50 words or less.

4. Mail to:

Princess Cruises Photo Competition

Princess Captain's Circle

24305 Town Center Drive

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

or e-mail to

membercontest@princesscruises.com with subject line Princess Cruises Photo Competition

That summarizes the info.

Thank you Caribill

You know, I have been a member of the Captain's Circle for three years and have never received a newsletter. :(

That is because we are not from the US.

None of us do. I don`t know if the Canadian or Australian members get one either.

Maybe someone will tell us.

We won`t be winning any photo competition, will we.:eek:

Well that's a bit much especially when you take into consideration at the Captain Circle's Party on the Emerald last week they were boasting about the size of membership... but only the US gets the newsletter. (and Canada?)

phhffft!:confused:

None of us do. I don`t know if the Canadian or Australian members get one either.

Maybe someone will tell us.

We won`t be winning any photo competition, will we.:eek:

We stay in Glasgow and get the Journeys magazine delivered. There have been a few occasions when it has been missing but a quick e-mail to the CC and it wings it way to us. Check your contact options on your CC page on the Princesss website - you may have opted not to receive mail from them.

We stay in Glasgow and get the Journeys magazine delivered. There have been a few occasions when it has been missing but a quick e-mail to the CC and it wings it way to us. Check your contact options on your CC page on the Princesss website - you may have opted not to receive mail from them.

Checked and have everything ticked for yes.

Never had anything by post.

Archived