Coasters?

SunPacific

Silly question maybe but one I've never seen addressed here: When you go to a hotel, they have coasters with the ice bucket and glasses. Are there coasters in the cabins? :confused:

Not a silly question at all. I've never had them on any of my 9 cruises and wish they had them. They keep the table tops dry and I wouldn't have to worry about the other "stuff " on the tables getting wet. Maybe in the suites but not in any of the other cabins.

I recall on all of my cruises there is a white cap on the glasses - I always assumed this was a coaster that you took off the top and put under the glass - I guess I was wrong. By the way we have a major storm right now and expect 10 - 12 inches of snow - so far we have about 7. Cindy from the Great White North

I've never seen a paper coaster. The glasses are just sitting on the shelf in the bathroom and others above the desk area, at least in Cat 11's there are glasses above the desk. I've only seen them in hotels.

Just curious why someone asked if there are coasters......is there a reason they are needed? Never seen the question before or ever spoken to anyone that asked.

I need coasters for my DoD's or glasses of wine or whatever other drinks I may have in my room. I'm anal about water spots or "slosh", I guess:rolleyes:

I need coasters for my DoD's or glasses of wine or whatever other drinks I may have in my room. I'm anal about water spots or "slosh", I guess:rolleyes:

Stop at local pub. Slip a dozen bar coasters in your purse. Then place in suitcase. When unpacking put them around your cabin....Problem solved.....:p:p

Archived