I'm a Convert!

Soxfan05

Ive tried wearing them but cant . feels like walking around with a permanent wedgie. ive seen worse panty lines in a thong. i only buy them for a special night with hubby and even he agrees they look uncomfortable, sexy but uncomfortable. Thongs belong on feet not butts

tried 'em, uncomfortable wearing them. are sort of like a permanent wedgie.

It's kind of fun to revist an old thread like this one, although it's only been 6 months :p

I can't say that I've seen many Crocs around at all, I don't even remember the last pair I saw on a pair of feet or in a store.

No thong underwear for me, I can't even stand bikinis. My Barely There Underwear is what I have on for every day. I'm typically in jeans so no panty lines to worry about, plus I don't wear my pants stretched across my bum. Perhaps I don't really care that people know I have underwear on, no one has mentioned it to me.

My second job, I wear slacks not tight across my bum or a knit dress, so I wear underpants that the fabric will skim across. I have to climb up on ladders a lot, so I certainly don't want to give a thong view there, especially not at my age ;) Spanx work well for my confidence with the ladder climbing.

Hi,:) one of my longtime co-workers used to wear them ALL THE TIME

and one day she told me she started having a problem with her feet.

I cannot recall all the details but her Podiatrist told her to change

her shoes and that they are not really good for the feet. If I remember

to ask her about it next week I will post what the Doc actually said

about them.

Happy 4th to everyone. I have today off:D

I've worn thigh-hi's in the summer when I was working. For some reason the regular Hanes with the band stayed up better than the Silk Reflections with the fancy top. (For the record I have thin thighs).

I have thongs and don't understand how they can possibly be considered comfortable. If you have panty lines when you are wearing a skirt, you need to go up a size.

I'll have to get a pair of thigh-hi's before the cruise to try out. The only pantyhose I own, or will wear, are the Hue brand (nicely sheer) with no waistband. If I take my mid-calf dress on my cruise, I will definitely wear some kind of hose. I think it would destroy the elegant look of the dress not to. Otherwise, I'm taking an ankle length dress and some wide flowing pants, neither of which will require them.

I can't say that I've seen many Crocs around at all, I don't even remember the last pair I saw on a pair of feet or in a store.

quote]

You're probably seeing them every day and not realizing it. :) I'm sure you're referring to the original "Beach" style--crocs inc. has come out with dozens, if not hundreds, of styles since then--for men, women & children. Several women in our office wear the Malindi style to work--a sling back ballerina style that is amazingly comfortable. Not only is it attractive it's also functional/safe/sturdy enough that I wore them on shore excursions on our last cruise. I also have several pairs of the Sassari style--wedge sandals that I get compliments on every time I wear them. My husband wears their top-sider style on casual nights on cruises--they look great with his dockers and polo shirts. He has orthotics he wears in his work shoes but his feet feel much better in his crocs. The sherpa lined boots are my winter staple here in the midwest.

Many, many people who swore they'd never wear "Crocs" cannot believe the new styles and have joined the club. They are not a fad--they offer comfortable attractive shoes suitable for work and leisure.

As far as thongs, no thanks! Reminds me too much of the sanitary belts we had to wear before stick-on pads came out. I was glad to be rid of that icky, wedgy feeling back then and I sure don't want to revisit it!;)

Archived