Merry Christmas to us... from the Upgrade Fairy!!

ViolaSwamp

Your cabin on Lower Promenade will be slightly smaller than other outside cabins on Main Deck, but is otherwise excellent. As others have said, you are but steps away from the largest veranda on the ship. You will be able to get to/from lifeboat drill easily. That's always a plus!

The Maasdam, as are all the S-class ships, is small enough that it's easy to get to anywhere else on the ship quickly. You're never far away.

Thanks! Ours is pretty much dead center of the ship which I think is a pretty good location...

So that floor opens directly to the lower promenade, we don't have to go upstairs/downstairs to access it? Just down the hall and around a corner to the outside of the ship?

Very cool. :D

So that floor opens directly to the lower promenade, we don't have to go upstairs/downstairs to access it? Just down the hall and around a corner to the outside of the ship?

Yes, you're in a great location. Enjoy your cruise!

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

Gerry

Congrats on the great upgrade! Now that Christmas is about over, maybe the upgrade fairy will get busy and visit me! With my luck though, Santa will tell the No Upgrade Troll that I was a bad boy this year (but even if that happens, I will still be happy). :)

John

Archived