Greetings from the Eurodam!

bigwuhead

Just thought I would check-in, say hi and comment on the ship a little before I forget!

I haven't met up with any of my roll call yet. This is the downside of traveling with 40+ family members who i only see once a year on the ship. But hopefully I will.

The ship is beautiful. Although very VERY crowded. I don't think I ever felt this crowded the last two cruises. And while we always travel over NYE, this cruise has alot more younger (20, 30 and 40's) crowds, so there are alot more people out and about, not to mention it is a bigger ship. I will say i'm only 29, and most of my family falls into this bracket.

Had dinner in the Tamarind last night and If I could eat there every single night, I would. IT WAS AMAZING. We are doing lunch there on New Years day and I can't wait. The Silk Den is also very very pretty and relaxing.

So far I have no complaints about anything. The weather has been great, the seas not overly rough and the crew has been attentive and kind as usual.

Signing off from the Eurodam!

Archived