Unlimited Free Shore Excursions

Donaldm

The Tracy Arm cruise is normally offered only June, July and August because of the ice. This will definitely be a "sell-out", as there are a finite number of seats available, unless there are other vendors who do this excursions. It is a highlight, thoroughly enjoyable even in the pouring rain, as I experienced!

Keep in mind that a confirmation is merely a confirmation that you have requested it, not that you are ON. Regent makes this very clear when the website booking arm is in working order.

Yes, considering how highly this excursion is recommended by many who have taken it in the past, it was a great relief to find it on the list -- and to have it confirmed by Regent for our June 3 cruise this summer. I think the discussion you refer to about whether it would be offered was started by me, because it was not (and still is not) listed on the Regent web site. From the email I exchanged with Regent, my impression is that Tracy Arm is being offered all summer as it has been in the past. I don't know if it's offered on the May 27 cruise, but Regent says it is definitely offered for June 3.

-- Eric

Eric, we are on the Sept. Do you know if it will be offered that late in the season?

Eric, we are on the Sept. Do you know if it will be offered that late in the season?

I'm not Eric, but I can answer your question. Whether or not they can do the Tracy Arm excursion depends on how early it is iced in. That is why you can't go there in early May. When we went, it was the first week the excursion was able to be done, and that was the last week of May. It is absolutely wonderful, so if it is offered, do not miss it.

Archived