? Shareholder credit question

halfvass

I am wondering-- The information for shareholder credit states the following: " Only one onboard credit per shareholder-occupied stateroom."

My husband and I own it jointly. If we are in separate cabins, each with grandchildren, can we claim it for each cabin? What's your take? We've never been in this situation before.

Thanks to the experts!

Deb

I am wondering-- The information for shareholder credit states the following: " Only one onboard credit per shareholder-occupied stateroom."

My husband and I own it jointly. If we are in separate cabins, each with grandchildren, can we claim it for each cabin? What's your take? We've never been in this situation before.

Thanks to the experts!

Deb

Do you own 200 shares jointly? Do you live in a community property state?

Assuming you both jointly own the shares if you're with one kid in one cabin and DH in other cabin with other kids then both cabins would get the shareholder OBC.

Thanks West Coast. That was my take too. We'll see.

I don't know for certain, but I suspect if you both want to use your jointly held shares on the same cruise for two cabins, that you would jointly have to own at least 200 shares instead of the usual 100. This might be a question best asked of Liza, the woman who takes care of shareholder credit.

According to the link, it says the credit applies to cruise dates through January 2009. Does anyone know if this applies beyond this month?

Where did you see that? Stockholder report always says July and each year's report states the same thing; July of the upcoming year.

In Post #5 of this thread. There's a link that states sailings through Jan 09.

Copied directly from the ad on the link on # 5 thread

This benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2009 aboard the brands listed below. Certain restrictions apply. Applications to receive these

benefits must be made prior to cruise departure date.

Copied directly from the ad on the link on # 5 thread

This benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2009 aboard the brands listed below. Certain restrictions apply. Applications to receive these

benefits must be made prior to cruise departure date.

And for those who don't know, make your request after final payment. They basically ignore things that come in prior to it.

We have a sailing in February and faxed in the "proof" the other day and have received confirmation of the OBC for that one.

I hope they do renew it this year since they've done away with the dividend for the time being. :(

Hello all,

Do any of you know if you can use the Shareholder benefit AND the Future Cruise Credit benefit on the same cruise?

Many thanks to anyone who is so kind to reply.

cg

Yes you can. This changed earlier in 2008 when they finally allowed us to double and even triple dip. Sure made by OBC go way up. :D

Hello all,

Do any of you know if you can use the Shareholder benefit AND the Future Cruise Credit benefit on the same cruise?

Many thanks to anyone who is so kind to reply.

cg

Yes! As Pia said it is combinable with other OBC now. This changed in February of last year and we were able to take advantage of it on a B2B last September. We have a B2B2B coming up in March and we will also take advantage of it on that.

Archived