Coupon code needed to buy RumRunners....

poparapro

• 8 months later...
What are the RumRunners and were do you get them?

Rum Runners are a wonderful plastic container that you can carry your alcohol in - they can be used for things other than cruising. They weigh much less than bottles and won't spill. We use them for tailgating, camping and other fun times :)

http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

Good Luck - and don't worry about others opinions, they are only that opinions :)

When I went on my last cruise, I heard a number of cruisers grumbling that the runners were detected and the cruiser couldn't take them on.

Do you hide in the bathroom and smoke? No, then why try and sneak booze in?

i use to hide in the bathroom and smoke! in school...but that was only against the rules...the same as being tardy it wasn't illegal!

however, smoking in a lav on an airplane happens to be against a federal law, smuggling booze onboard is against carnival's rules....just as saving deck chairs is against the rules. not that breaking one rule in turn means one can break another....but it's not against the law. One should have to be dressed up for formal nights...but not all do. Shall we punish the rule breakers for that too?

I just wasn't aware we still had hall monitors.

i use to hide in the bathroom and smoke! in school...but that was only against the rules...the same as being tardy it wasn't illegal!

however, smoking in a lav on an airplane happens to be against a federal law, smuggling booze onboard is against carnival's rules....just as saving deck chairs is against the rules. not that breaking one rule in turn means one can break another....but it's not against the law. One should have to be dressed up for formal nights...but not all do. Shall we punish the rule breakers for that too?

I just wasn't aware we still had hall monitors.

Ah heck, I'm not a rule freak. I just find it hilarious when adults act like middle school aged kids.

Besides, cruises are such an un-godly bargain. They can't be making money on the fares. Gotta sell booze to make money. If you walk around with a bottle of booze stuck in your shorts, the fares won't stay cheap.

How can some of you drink all that booze in a few days anyway???

p.s.

sometimes i just try to sneak booze onboard to piss people off that complain about it! lol.:p

it keeps the complainers happy....it gives them something to do.

LMAO - now it is also your fault when the cruise prices go up. I wonder what happened that my cruise price went down for our upcoming trip; I guess less people were smuggling that week :eek:

Listen to you people. You think it is ok to smuggle booze, so why isn,t it alright to smuggle guns on board or box cutters. Is it alright to let your kids smuggle a cheat sheet for tests. What are we teaching our kids. If alchol is that important to you, why not stay home, spend all that money on booze and drink yourself into oblivian. Just want to know

Listen to you people. You think it is ok to smuggle booze, so why isn,t it alright to smuggle guns on board or box cutters. Is it alright to let your kids smuggle a cheat sheet for tests. What are we teaching our kids. If alchol is that important to you, why not stay home, spend all that money on booze and drink yourself into oblivian. Just want to know

WOW "You people" very interesting....during your banter you sound like an advertisement for AA, having a few issues today!

It is obvious by your spelling that you were not one of "those people" who smuggles cheat sheets

I believe in living my life, and in doing so not worrying too much about what others do - do not cast stones...................

• 7 months later...
Discount still works I hope it gets here in time :p

We sent away for ours a couple months ago, I ordered them on a Friday night, received an email on Saturday they were being shipped and should receive them within 6-10 business days, they were on my doorstep on Tuesday. We didn't ask for rush delivery, so you should be all set. VERY pleased with their service!

Archived