Joel Mason

spcl4cs_gal

Does anyone know which ship Joel is currently performing on and/or where he might be during the month of March? Thanks. :)

I just emailed Joel to find out what his schedule will be for the next few months and here is his reply

"Thanks for writing. I'm on Eurodam right now and will be moving to Westerdam in another week and I'll be there off and on for the better part of a couple months...until late mid-late April. "

I hope you get to see him perform :D

I just emailed Joel to find out what his schedule will be for the next few months and here is his reply

"Thanks for writing. I'm on Eurodam right now and will be moving to Westerdam in another week and I'll be there off and on for the better part of a couple months...until late mid-late April. "

I hope you get to see him perform :D

Oh wow, that might mean that I will see him again on the WE in mid-March. Fantastic! :D

I wonder if Joel gets to pick and choose which cruises he is on. He responded to a recent email of mine saying he's never done a transatlantic cruise but would love to. And... I'd love to see him on the Oct 17 Oosterdam crossing

• 4 months later...
I wonder if Joel gets to pick and choose which cruises he is on. He responded to a recent email of mine saying he's never done a transatlantic cruise but would love to. And... I'd love to see him on the Oct 17 Oosterdam crossing

Sorry.....I want to see him on my October 17th Eurodam cruise :)

This itinerary is posted on the web-site. Saw him on the Westerdam in April and can't wait to see another performance.

March 8th through April 27th 2009

Westerdam in Carribean and Panama Canal

May 10th through June 28th 2009

Westerdam 7-day cruises in Alaska sailing out of Seattle

July 12th through August 23rd 2009

August 30th through September 27th 2009

I have heard so much about Joel Mason and Julie Barr and I am wondering why HAL does not book them for some of the "Grand" cruises? We, who are truly blessed and fortunate to have enough money to take some of the "Grand" cruises, are generally subjected to some of the most mediocre, boring and second-rate entertainment on the seven seas.

I have checked out Joel's website and am a huge fan even though I have never had the privilege of seeing him perform - I'm definitely an Elton John fan from way back when.

Please HAL - couldn't you try to persuade these talented people to take at least one segment of a "Grand" Voyage? Then more than likely I would actually sit through a whole performance instead of leaving in disgust after only about 20 minutes.

Valerie:D

Well dang it, I guess he won’t be on our ship this summer:(. I would think HAL must know this kind of entertainment is what we want, why can’t they give us more.:confused:

People on the Westerdam – enjoy your entertainment!

John

Archived