Age of Seabourn passengers

lndamitc

I am a past Silversea cruiser (adored it). We are considering Seabourn for the particular itinerary, which always is the number one factor with us. On this particular itinerary, we could go either SB or SS. I would like to know the age range on Seabourn. Thanks.

Are you really looking for the ranges in ages or the average age?

Keep in mind that the range of ages on a particular cruise, including Seabourn, can be driven by the itinerary and time of year. You failed to mention the itinerary you are considering which could be helpful to know.

If you are looking for the range of passengers expect that they can range from say 40 to 80. You may find some younger than that and some older than that. And the overall average will range by itinerary/time of year.

The passengers who we have met and sailed with on our Seabourn Cruise have a good deal in common such as their love for travel and cruising and their enthusiasm and interest in others. We have made some wonderful friends from our travels on Seabourn.

Keith

I am a past Silversea cruiser (adored it). We are considering Seabourn for the particular itinerary, which always is the number one factor with us. On this particular itinerary, we could go either SB or SS. I would like to know the age range on Seabourn. Thanks.

Keith's post summed up many of the key points. Ages will vary much and depends on many of the key timing and destination factors cited.

From our two cruise experiences in Europe, the "official" age doesn't matter as much as the character and style of people on board. Most are very, very nice and active with good taste and interests, regardless of actual age. It is my sense that on the more port/destination focused cruises, you are going to get more "ACTIVE" people, regardless of actual age. People on these cruises are somewhat self-selected to be seeking to see and do more than just "be along for the ride".

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Archived