Newbie to Celebrity - advice on Constellation Panama Canal?

DisneyCruiserAR

Hi

I have travelled on Disney Magic three times and am considering the panama canal cruise on Constellation in 2010 as an "adventure"!

Interested in general advice but particularly on choosing a cabin location, we are looking at splashing out on a Sky Suite and noticed that they are on the Sky deck or the Penthouse deck - any pros and cons of these?

Many thanks!

We prefer the Penthouse deck on deck 6 because we find it to be easily accessible to the decks with the most activities. Plus, the lower you are, the smoother the ride.

Constellation is our favorite ship of all the X ships.

you might also want to consider which side of ship. We just returned from Panama Canal 1/3/09 cruise. SS on 12th deck, port side, Mercury. Very little sun on our deck - good news, it was never stiffeling hot, bad news, it was never stiffeling hot. We traveled San Diego to Ft Lauderdale so different if you're opposite direction. People looking from above didn't bother us but I'm long past the topless bathing and/or caring about who sees me when.

Hi

I have travelled on Disney Magic three times and am considering the panama canal cruise on Constellation in 2010 as an "adventure"!

Interested in general advice but particularly on choosing a cabin location, we are looking at splashing out on a Sky Suite and noticed that they are on the Sky deck or the Penthouse deck - any pros and cons of these?

Many thanks!

Absolutely, FV in the Aft!!!! We just did it in November and had a corner FV. You get all of the action!!! An Aft CC is ok, but no breeze on the balcony which can be a problem because of humidity. Aft is the best!!!! The Connie is the best!!!! Don't miss Perry Grant!!!

Archived