Treadmill?

DP

Do the treadmills in the gyn have TV's attached to each one for personal viewing while you are using them?

Hi DP !

I briefly visited the Gym. That I recall, I believe they do have TV screens. Enjoy your Cruise !

• 1 month later...

Yes, there are TV screens on the treadmills. My recollection is that you need your own headphones to plug in if you want to hear sound for what's showing on the screen. The screen is pretty small, but I agree that it's enough to distract you from the chore of 'treading.!"

Is the gym busy in the morning?

What time do the open?

Do they have spinning classes?

Will I really use the gym?:D

Yes there are spinning classes. If you are an avid spinner, you may be a bit disappointed with the classes but they are still a decent cardio work-out and a nice way to meet people. There are 6 or 7 bikes so you have to sign up. You can only use sneakers, no clips, so don't bother bringing bike shoes. I did it 2x on a 12 night cruise. Would have done more but I don't like spinning at 6pm, which is when the classes were held. Class times are different for each cruise or ship. I believe the gyn is open 24 hours, if not, it is open by 6am.

Yes there are spinning classes. If you are an avid spinner, you may be a bit disappointed with the classes but they are still a decent cardio work-out and a nice way to meet people. There are 6 or 7 bikes so you have to sign up. You can only use sneakers, no clips, so don't bother bringing bike shoes. I did it 2x on a 12 night cruise. Would have done more but I don't like spinning at 6pm, which is when the classes were held. Class times are different for each cruise or ship. I believe the gyn is open 24 hours, if not, it is open by 6am.

My wife is the spinner, I am not part of the cult :p she usually does about 4 classes a week

• 4 weeks later...

Archived